Heading to Greece

greg3852

Registered
Heading out for another adventure. This time we are heading to London for a couple hours then onto Greece.

Starting in Athens for a few, then onto Mykonos, then Santorini.

I’ll post up some pics here like I did the last trip in case anyone wants to see them.

Heading out for another adventure. This time we are heading to London for a couple hours then onto Greece.

Starting in Athens for a few, then onto Mykonos, then Santorini.

I’ll post up some pics here like I did the last trip in case anyone wants to see them.

Are you going to ride?
Beautiful country and great food. Enjoy and post some pics....

No riding, and time is tight. We are traveling with another couple, so I will have limited time. Hopefully when I get back I will start looking for a new bike.

Mykonos

Athen

Santorini

No riding, and time is tight. We are traveling with another couple, so I will have limited time. Hopefully when I get back I will start looking for a new bike.
I thought that turbo busa that was listed for sale brought you back fron the dark side? :poke: Thought for sure I'd see putting up some videos showing us all what it could do. :lol:

Hahahaha nope. That money is put away specially put aside for a new bike. I will say though I have been eyeing some 80’s box Chevys a lot lately. I have my eyes on a 1984 Pontiac Grand Prix. I need one to put some 22’s on with a trunk full of subwoofers.

Hahahaha nope. That money is put away specially put aside for a new bike. I will say though I have been eyeing some 80’s box Chevys a lot lately. I have my eyes on a 1984 Pontiac Grand Prix. I need one to put some 22’s on with a trunk full of subwoofers.
Don't forget air suspension...

Back