Head lights

kennym4

Registered
Does anyones headlight only light up like 20 feet in front of them ? They say "don't ride farther than your headlights", well I would have to ride everywhere at 20 mph. Has anyone ever tried raising their beam, would that help ? My brother has an GSXR 600, and I see the road better with his lights when he's behind me. Now I know why the HID's are so popular !!

Why can't Suzuki come up with a light that turns when you lean ? Nothing like trying to guess where the road MIGHT go !!

Yea I agree, the stock beam height is terrible. Just adjust it higher using the three adjuster screws behind the fairing stay. Also would highly recommend HIDs if you don't already have em. DDMTuning.com sells em cheap.

Suzuki doesnt have to come up with it, I have one on my Lincoln MKX, they just need to mod it to fit the Busa....

Adjust the beam to aim higher, they come set too low from the factory.

i wouldnt even waste your time adjusting might as well spend the money and go to DDM they are on sale now at light 17 bucks per set thats a steal

Does anyones headlight only light up like 20 feet in front of them ? They say "don't ride farther than your headlights", well I would have to ride everywhere at 20 mph.

This is exactly why I decided to get the Clearwater driving lights. I just had them installed this morning so we'll see how it is when I do my early morning ride.

Adjusting the headlights up was one of the first orders of business when I got my bike. Like yours, the low beam was digging into the road 20 feet in front of the bike, high beam good for another 15 feet. Went out late one night on a straight stretch of backroad, when there was a little fog, and set both beams to where they need to be. Got the low just under where everybody is flashing their brights at me, high beam where the PIAA lights up the road like daytime for close to 1/4 mile.
Not a hard process, takes a little patience is all. And once done, never has to be messed with again.

Adjust them up first! Then think about hids! Blanca Busa has a thread on these as well as I do!

You can adjust them and it would help you out a lot, but getting hid's will make everything better!

I can't believe how much difference it made ! I can actually see.

Thanks for all the help, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THIS PLACE/YOU PEOPLE !!

Back