HD Riders Are Only 1/2????

Hey since we are just joking about HD's here's one for you. An oldie but a goodie

What is the difference between a harley and a hoover........

The hoover only holds one dirtbag...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Remember we are only joking
firedevil.gif

(dmrowe @ Aug. 15 2007,12:27)
(InfiniteReality @ Aug. 15 2007,12:15) Just thinking outloud, but compared to sport bikes, Harley riders have:

1/2 the helmet
1/2 the gear
1/2 the horsepower
1/2 the size of the rear tire
1/2 as far to lean the bike
1/2 the RPMs
1/2 the top speed
1/2 the gauges

To sum it up Harley (and cruisers in general) riders are only have 1/2 of what's needed (the balls) to ride?
jump9.gif
I have to tell you that it is with great restraint that I don't post something that would likely result in my being banned.  But these posts serve little purpose to the motorcycle riding community as a whole.  Sometimes it is better to keep your "thoughts" to yourself...so I am going to set an example even if you don't.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
crazy.gif
the guy was just joking...this a Busa board...do you think the same thing doesn't happen on a Hardley board
rock.gif

well i just sold my road king to get my busa and on my first day i was having buyers remorse cuz it was a diff position and i was sore big time the next day but now after 5 days i am in love with it and by the way i was sucked in to the harley image thing for 7 years and i spent tons of money i wish i had back so i can say i been there n did that if and when i ever get a cruiser again it wont be a harley unless i have excess money in the bank ...oh by the way did i tell u how fast a busa is ??
laugh.gif

Busa_2.jpg

(whitebusa @ Aug. 23 2007,04:30) We are all on 2 (or 3) wheels.....My only problem is with the HD's that think they are fast............What are they thinking.  All bikes are created for a purpose sometimes they forget what the purpose is.
beerchug.gif
Most likely they are thinking they are on a different bike, or dreaming of it.

Keep in mind they may have a Busa in the garage. When I am going 120 on my VTX and shifting into 6th gear I forget my Busa is in the Garage. .
wow.gif

(Busa505 @ Aug. 23 2007,23:37) well i just sold my road king to get my busa  and on my first day i was having buyers remorse cuz it was  a diff position and i was sore big time the next day but now after 5 days i am in love with it and by the way i was sucked in to the harley image thing for 7 years and i spent tons of money i wish i had back so i can say i been there n did that if and when i ever get a cruiser again it wont be a harley unless i have excess money in the bank ...oh by the way did i tell u how fast a busa is  ??
laugh.gif
Nice ride!!!!! Lookin' good bro
beerchug.gif

I ride a '00 Busa and have had it over 200 mph (indicated, which is close enough for me.) And a '07 Street Glide. I ride each to it's FULL abilities.

There's nothing wrong with thinking. It's when you speak without thinking what you're saying that can generate animosity. But it's all good.

Back