1/2 the helmet
1/2 the gear
1/2 the horsepower
1/2 the size of the rear tire
1/2 as far to lean the bike
1/2 the RPMs
1/2 the top speed
1/2 the gauges

To sum it up Harley (and cruisers in general) riders are only have 1/2 of what's needed (the balls) to ride?
jump9.gif

(InfiniteReality @ Aug. 15 2007,12:15) Just thinking outloud, but compared to sport bikes, Harley riders have:

1/2 the helmet
1/2 the gear
1/2 the horsepower
1/2 the size of the rear tire
1/2 as far to lean the bike
1/2 the RPMs
1/2 the top speed
1/2 the gauges

To sum it up Harley (and cruisers in general) riders are only have 1/2 of what's needed (the balls) to ride?
jump9.gif
I have to tell you that it is with great restraint that I don't post something that would likely result in my being banned.  But these posts serve little purpose to the motorcycle riding community as a whole.  Sometimes it is better to keep your "thoughts" to yourself...so I am going to set an example even if you don't.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

I ride a bad ass busa and a VTX.If a sport bike is all you have riden.You ain't got the BALLS to handle a heavy cruiser on a twisty road.
firedevil.gif

(proud dad @ Aug. 15 2007,12:32) I ride a bad ass busa and a VTX.If a sport bike is all you have riden.You ain't got the BALLS to handle a heavy cruiser on a twisty road.
firedevil.gif
Yeah, irritates me to no end. When God took a break from passing out brains he had a few people get up and walk off. Obviously this individual is a "walk-off", or maybe in this case God was only "1/2" done.

poke.gif

WOW....  You guys got a little redass from my post, eh??  
wow.gif
  Man, it's amazing how some are just pissy and can't take an obvious joke!!  This a busa forum, not a cruiser forum anyways...  Lighten up a little fellas, geez!!!  
beerchug.gif

and just so ya know I started off riding cruisers, and again the post was only a JOKE.  Hell, if I had the room I'd own both too.

<embed src="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fsmileys.smileycentral.com%252Fcat%252FF%252Ftransport.swf%253Fcode%253DF100%252F0%252F5%2526partner%253DZSzeb110%255FZNxmk762YYUS/transport.swf" loop="false" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100" height="120" name="transport" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" wmode="transparent" flashvars="code=F100/0/5&partner=ZSzeb110_ZNxmk762YYUS" />

(proud dad @ Aug. 15 2007,12:32) I ride a bad ass busa and a VTX.If a sport bike is all you have riden.You ain't got the BALLS to handle a heavy cruiser on a twisty road.
firedevil.gif
We've progressed from the having balls riding cruisers through the twisties to having...BRAINS....
One keeps the other from getting smashed in.

(InfiniteReality @ Aug. 15 2007,14:18) WOW....  You guys got a little redass from my post, eh??  
wow.gif
  Man, it's amazing how some are just pissy and can't take an obvious joke!!  This a busa forum, not a cruiser forum anyways...  Lighten up a little fellas, geez!!!  
beerchug.gif

and just so ya know I started off riding cruisers, and again the post was only a JOKE.  Hell, if I had the room I'd own both too.
Well now see there is where you got me. Sucked me into a post where I just should have sat back, just smiled and moved on. Sooo I'm moving on!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(Luvanicebum @ Aug. 15 2007,17:53)
(proud dad @ Aug. 15 2007,12
zzwhip.gif
) I ride a bad ass busa and a VTX.If a sport bike is all you have riden.You ain't got the BALLS to handle a heavy cruiser on a twisty road.
firedevil.gif
We've progressed from the having balls riding cruisers through the twisties to having...BRAINS....
One keeps the other from getting smashed in.
jump9.gif
I beleive you are threatened
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Hehe. Don't really care for Harley bashing, because to me they are just another set of riding brothers. Some of them are Aholes, but so are some Busa riders...

However that being said...
only 1/2 top speed and 1/2 hp? Surely you jest....
laugh.gif

Side note - in NC (not sure about other states cuz I haven't ridden) riders usually do a small wave with the left hand while passing. I've noticed that sport bike riders have waved back - haven't seen a wave from a Hawg rider yet
rock.gif

(dmrowe @ Aug. 15 2007,18:03)
(InfiniteReality @ Aug. 15 2007,14:18) WOW....  You guys got a little redass from my post, eh??  
wow.gif
beerchug.gif

Well now see there is where you got me.  Sucked me into a post where I just should have sat back, just smiled and moved on.  Sooo I'm moving on!  
beerchug.gif
Yep just a little humor, nothing more than that.
smile.gif
I'm glad no offense was taken
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(Luvanicebum @ Aug. 15 2007,14:40)
(proud dad @ Aug. 15 2007,12:18)
jump9.gif
what about the ones that ride busa and cruisers
kickass.gif
Multiple Personality Disorder.  
laugh.gif
I like this comment
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
for what its worth ill be stealing you 1/2 idea and posting it somewhere.. just dunno where yet...
eek2.gif

laugh.gif

Once in a while, someone over reacts. Hell, I've done it and will probably do it again.

--Wag--

(whitele @ Aug. 15 2007,19:41) Hehe. Don't really care for Harley bashing, because to me they are just another set of riding brothers. Some of them are Aholes, but so are some Busa riders...

However that being said...
only 1/2 top speed and 1/2 hp? Surely you jest....
laugh.gif

Side note - in NC (not sure about other states cuz I haven't ridden) riders usually do a small wave with the left hand while passing. I've noticed that sport bike riders have waved back - haven't seen a wave from a Hawg rider yet  
rock.gif
i like hd riders they usually have enough room to tote stuff for ya,,,,,,
cool.gif

Back