Hayden pics

KennyMac

Registered
One of our members (Sumkhun) over at the Aussie Busa club posted a couple of shots of the beloved Hayden. I thought I would share the wealth. A couple of nice clear pics.

Hayden01.jpg

hayden02.jpg

Nah. That is all he had. Said he moved position and something broke. He was going well up to then. Some other guys are going through theirs to see what they can share. Will post as I see them.

Since I have nothing else to offer. Take a look at my little shop. These are just in. 10% off and free postage to club members. Quite a discount and really hard to find.

Thunder

That is a sharp looking jacket.

I was in the market for a light weight "track jacket" (not race track but jogging) if you see one

I can make you one up special if you like, Heavy. Got any particular colours in mind. I have gotten really good at making gear. It is like a busa bling sweat shop in my workshop. Pity, I'm the only fool who works there. I have alreay paid for all the setups and all for embroidery. Wouldn't make much difference where that design goes. Those pics don't do the jackets and vests justice. They are beautiful quality and quite a rare item, I would think.

I don't know for sure. I assumed they were from this year. Good eye BT. It dawned on me when I woke up this morning that I forgot to mention that all that gear is in Aussie dollars. An even bigger bargain. 73 cents or thereabouts to the dollar.
beerchug.gif

Back