Hayabusa scale models

Are you talking about the Tomiko (???) ones? Regular glue together models....?

Wal-mart. Toy section near the diecast cars.
race.gif

Wal-mart. Toy section near the diecast cars.
race.gif
+1... I picked up a silver/grey busa model the other night at WalMart. No glue, just screws. These were actually with the model kit cars instead of with the diecast toys. Here's a shot of it with the green 10 I bought as well. Since then I found a black 10R kit, I just haven't had time to mess with puttin' it together and gettin' it on the shelf yet.
wink.gif
If the busa was an '03 silver/grey scheme I'd have models of all but one of the sportbikes I've owned now.
biggrin.gif

IMG_0183.jpg

I got them at Wally World too...
Mine had 2 sizes, the 1:12th and "MINI"
Both were $1.67.

I got the 1:12th in gray and silver and the mini came in white and yellow (not sure what year that was
laugh.gif
)

GJoker did some mods to the 1:12th.. he tinted the windscreen and created a highmount exhaust. Looks HOT..
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129643770 -->

I found a glue together model kit at a hobby store here. Check there for the build it kits too.

Here are a few of the big ones I have.  Have a Dave Shultz one new in the box and it comes with a Acrylic case for sale.  Very nice collectable.  $250 They also make a little one now that you can change the body work and exhaust to all chrome.
Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

Walmart had the blue ones as well as a tiny one that was yellow..I got two of both. Most hoppy shops have the Tamiya kits of the Busa as well as the Yoshimura racing version.

The Walmart one is okay, but if you want detail, pick up the Tamiya plastic model kit.

It took me a few days to put it together, but the level of detail is amazing. Here are a couple of pic's

Busa.JPG

Back