Hayabusa Race Car Project - Indonesia

Andhi Satria

Registered
Dear member of Hayabusa News - Hayabusa.oRg News

I am from Indonesia (only 22hours) flying from LAX, and used to own n ride several bikes when I went to school in City Of Industry, CA (1985).

I went back to Indonesia in 1991, and brought my GSX-R 750 stage3 that I bought in US. Sold it after 2 years of using it in Indonesia, since the traffic is not good for riding.

Since then, I built my own race car for offroad racing, much like TORC, LOORS or any short course in the US. Bought many parts from all over the US such as Chevy 350 Engine, LS based engine.

semitubular-jeep-wrangler-milik-andhi-satria-partsm-dss-motorspo-201112291049315588.jpg

tb-adhi-anker-gtradial-tanggerang-city-jumping-dengan-cherokee-speed-offroad-inaction-di-gt-radial-savero-komodo-multi-terrain-offroad-championship-2011-20111004122628-2608.jpg

I join this forum because I am in the process of building the 1st HAYABUSA powered car, that I am planning to use on the race track.
However, in Indonesia, there are less than 10 hayabusa, and those Hayabusa Motorcyle are PURE STOCK for afternoon ride only, and none have been modified for the performance.

So, it is very hard to get knowledge on HOW-TO related to my project. It seems that I might be able to learn a lot from this FORUM so that I can get answer to many of my questions.

It is vary hard to find a decent donor car such as decent mini or cappucino, I am limited to use Mazda much more like the Mazda 323, because it is rear-wheel-drive.

Project SPORTKU MAZDA-HAYABUSA # 1 - GENERAL > Project SPORTKU MAZDA-HAYABUSA # 1 - UMUM | SPORTKU.com - Mobil
project-sportku-mazda-hayabusa-untuk-balap-road-race-sentul-slal-201207111357452106.JPG

The Front :
project-sportku-mazda-hayabusa-untuk-balap-road-race-sentul-slal-201207111358019659.JPG

The Rear :
project-sportku-mazda-hayabusa-untuk-balap-road-race-sentul-slalom-dan-sprint-rally-modifikasi-oleh-doni-satrio-donsa-garage-20120711140824-2280.JPG

As for your info, the HAYABUSA Engine, as well as all of the accessories were bought either from UK and US and had to be air-shipped to Jakarta, Indonesia.

Along this thread, you might find mistake/s that I have made, because of the little knowledge that I have about HAYABUSA., So please correct me, and I really hope that you guys could help and guide me to the right direction about anything on HAYABUSA.

-A-

Welcome to the oRg, we have a few members about that have built cars.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

Because of my limited experience and knowledge, I search thru Mr. GOOGLE about "Hayabusa Performance Engine", and after 2 month of search and email correspondence, I decided to buy a complete "Ready to Run Engine" along with modified cables, etc from Jack of HOLESxxx RACING of UK.

I asked them that this engine would be used for my week-end race car, and asked them to do a little performance modifications to the engine.

Suzuki Hayabusa Engine Spec (Project):

• Engine Basic : Suzuki HAYABUSA
  • Modification / Engine Tuning / Dyno Tuning : HOLESHOT Racing - UK
  • Engine Modification : 1300cc, 220HP @ 10.500RPM - Wheel HP, DYNOTEST
  • Engine Piston : Wiseco Standard Size, JE Piston Kits
  • GearBox : 6-Speed Standard Ratio
  • Clutch : SIGMA Speed Racing Slipper Clutch Installed by HOLESHOT Racing
  • Clutch Plate : SIGMA Speed Racing Slipper Clutch
  • Engine Control Unit : DYNOJET Power-Commander V Fuel Injection
  • Transmission Control Unit : DYNOJET Quick-Shifter Clutchless Up-Shift
  • Throttle Body : Standard Suzuki Hayabusa, enlarged
  • Intake : Standard Suzuki Hayabusa, enlarged
  • Exhaust : Custom Length Headers by HOLESHOT Racing
  • Electrical Wiring : Custom Wiring by HOLESHOT Racing

The Engine as I received in 2012.

The Output Gear- Axle Shaft was replaced with a "Heavy Duty" material
The "used-to-be" Gear Sprocket was replaced with a "Drive-Shaft" adaptor / coupler

I was happy about the packaging in which it includes everything (hopefully ???) in one big plastix box / container - headers, intakes, throttle, body, dash instruments,master clutch, slave clutch, and ...

...LOTS of CABLES and connectors that were not MARKED at all,
and these junk of cables that I have NEVER seen in my whole life, and do not know how to connect.,.. :(:duh:

Back