Hayabusa Patch

Interested in buying an Embroidered Hayabusa Patch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BanditKing

Registered
I've been toying with the idea of having a Hayabusa patch made inspired by the NASA logo.

I was wondering who would be interested in buying one (just throwing ideas out to get an idea)

1st or 2nd version??

Busa_Logo_Version2.jpg

Busa_Logo_Version1.jpg

Last edited:
The second one, but change the lettering so that it matches the OEM Hayabusa font.

FYI, this is the Australian Busa Club patch:

AHCpatch.jpg

Last edited:
The second one is more true to the OP's idea of "Nasa " theme, no? And it is at least a little different than the other busa logo stuff out there that is all the same.

All the busa product has the same Hayabusa writing ect, ect , number 2 is just a little more original, I think.

Maybe have the busa written in the slanty font, but still say busa? That way it is more recognizable as busa...?

Just thinkin out loud here......

( I apologize for using the word 'busa' a million times...LOL)

That's a cool idea. The pashnit patch looks something like this. The members love them.

Dsc05499_patch.jpg

The bike silhouette is a busa. :whistle:

Dsc02955_patch_800.jpg

Dsc05499_patch.jpg

Dsc02955_patch_800.jpg

Last edited:
I think you should get some of us Photoshop people to tinker around with those images and see if we can come up with something even more original and dynamic. I would ditch the NASA theme to start out with.
I like the writing and the Kanji in number one, but I think it needs some kind of different background. Perhaps you could ask for people to post their idea images on this thread. ???

Back