Opinions on Custom made patches

black_supra91

Registered
Hi to all my fellow busa owners my name is Shadi and I have been toying around with something that only a busa owner can appreciate. I am having custom patches made because I haven't seen one that I like yet, plus I want one with the colors I like. I will have this one made by a local embroidery shop in dayton ohio.

The set up fee is $50 (an estimate by them) just to have the machine capable of doing such a design. Now after this $50 is paid, infinite patches/embroided things can be made in different color designs and sizes(may affect price a little). And on hats, shirts, bags, and jackets. I'm personally gonna try to have them saw mine right onto my book bag and have it all match :thumbsup:. so let me know what you all think. This is not a sale and i'm not taking money of any sort. I just would like to know if people are interested then I might consider getting a bunch. :beerchug:

The design is of course not mine I just tweaked it a little but you can get four different colors out of it. 1. is the color of the kanji symbol. 2. is the color of the border around hayabusa. 3. is the color of the word hayabusa. 4. is the color of the background. and I have also attached the bookbag that i'm using to get this design on which is the LE Ogio No Drag blk/red :laugh:

Let me know what you all think, all input is appreciated.

-Shadi

no_drag_red_09.jpg

kanji base.jpg

hey whats up I am in Dayton where is this shop you can probably find a better deal..........

I have already had the setups done for hats.. just was not a lot of interest in them after the initial people got one.. got some other good embroidery stuff but the demand is pretty low..

Red-Kanji-Hat-MD.jpg
bbback-MED.jpg

I've gotten some embroidery from Mr. Bogus and will get more in the future but right now I dont have any use for patches.

I have already had the setups done for hats.. just was not a lot of interest in them after the initial people got one.. got some other good embroidery stuff but the demand is pretty low..

Red-Kanji-Hat-MD.jpg
bbback-MED.jpg

In the interest of keeping the demand high Randy, and in effort to make you feel acomplished for securing the services of the embroiderer:whistle::poke: why don't you send ME and embroidered jacket from the 08 bash???:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back