Hayabusa owners map.....new site

I dropped my pin on top of the Palm Beach County Jail..
Least this way it will lead thieves right to where they need to be...:rofl:

Home and Offices are bout 10mins from there...:thumbsup:

I just went with my neighbor's house. :-)

damn, now I've created 2 'Watervliet, NY' marker on the map. Cant even delete or put more info on that.

Can someone please take care of this for me?

nvm, took care of it. Finally figured out how to do it.

Just to help out others -

Once you log in and open .Org map, on the left side you'll see a list of markers. On the very top right of that section, you should see an 'Edit' button.

You can search for your town and then click on the red marker with 'A'. On the pop-up you'll see something like 'Save To...'. Click on it and select 'Org map' on the drop down and then click the save button.

Once you save it, open your Org map fresh again (not necessary, but just to make sure your town has already been added to the Org map).

Then click on that 'Edit' button and scrolldown all the way down to your town name on that list and click on it. It should give you a pop-up with a text area to put any information you want.

lol...i added:) i dont mind if someone wants to be stupid and come try to steal my stuff. Both neighbors are cops and the other one is an emt so once we are done with the thief medical services will be provided:laugh:.....maybe

lol...i added:) i dont mind if someone wants to be stupid and come try to steal my stuff. Both neighbors are cops and the other one is an emt so once we are done with the thief medical services will be provided:laugh:.....maybe

So your sayin its a full service stop? hmmm....:laugh:

Just breathing a little life back into this as I had a member wanting to be added. I looked over the map and there's about 10 members that have their location listed by town name or street name only, no member name. If you know who you are ('cuz we don't since there's no username in there) please go back, log into Google, use the link in my sig to get to the map, then click on your location and edit your location title to read your Org username and you can remove any unnecessary info you don't want to share like house number, etc. A bloke from jolly England even went so far as to pin themself by GPS coordinates....nice touch but stilll no idea who you are doing it that way. :laugh:

I can't seem to find anyone from central Alabama. And I don't know how to add myself on the map. Don't see an edit button.

Guys give me just a little bit, I am working on something :)

this map is pretty cool :thumbsup:
o.png

Back