Hayabusa owners map.....new site

I dropped my pin on top of the Palm Beach County Jail..
Least this way it will lead thieves right to where they need to be...:rofl:

Home and Offices are bout 10mins from there...:thumbsup:

I dropped my pin on top of the Palm Beach County Jail..
Least this way it will lead thieves right to where they need to be...:rofl:

Home and Offices are bout 10mins from there...:thumbsup:

Hey Saiid, I have all of the information you'd ever want including your 3rd grade report card.....sell it back to you for double what I paid. Please include 3% for Paypal fees so $33. :rofl:

Have tried this guys and getting no where fast:banghead:. I can get to where I live but don't have the edit or any other bits... Need help please, do I need to have a google account to complete this????

Have tried this guys and getting no where fast:banghead:. I can get to where I live but don't have the edit or any other bits... Need help please, do I need to have a google account to complete this????
I believe so.....and while you're at it see post 4....I NEED THAT ROCK. :laugh:

looks like badazgtp has two.
One with his username and one called "placemark 5'
If someone can confirm this and be more comfy 'deleting' something please do .
It will keep it clean.

no poke Badaz as it took me a few to get it right and now since I did I'm skeered to touch it...:laugh:

Whoops: edit- already done...

Yeah, took me a second to get it figured out. All done now:laugh:

Hey Saiid, I have all of the information you'd ever want including your 3rd grade report card.....sell it back to you for double what I paid. Please include 3% for Paypal fees so $33. :rofl:

What you have is what I and my employers want you to think you know about me...:laugh:

Ps...you need to leave that page soon or......
exploded-dell-laptop.jpg

Something may happen......

I went in today to clean the map a bit, someone, I won't mention name/location put a location in like 6 times so I removed 5 of them. Some of you however are listing by town, if you get a chance go back in and put your ORG username in there. It makes ID'ing you easier by what we normally know you as. :laugh:

I stumbled on how to put a pic in your location as well. When you have the edit window open click on the RICH TEXT tab. You'll see an image icon much like is used on the ORG here. It will pop up a window asking for the URL of the image you want to use. You'll need a photobucket pic or something else that's being hosted already to use but it works perfect!

rusheriv is on the map now!

I figured that the .oRg would be around for a little while so I linked to one of the pics in the my gallery here.

Somebody named cahapner added an exact address. Big security no-no. :rulez:

I think that might be busataz that did that....didn't use his org name if that's the case. My lil' sister was born in Hutchinson, not much there so he's probably not too worried. :laugh:

Back