hayabusa.org's members generosity

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
about a year ago i was in the market for a hayabusa and i dont exactly remember how but i stumbled upon our site. i signed up and began reading and asking questions. at the time i did not have my busa yet but was welcomed to the site. it was maybe 2 months on the site with no busa yet. i purchased my bike with the knowledge from hayabusa.org that a 4-1 exhaust would make my bike perform better and most importantly to me make my bike lighter. straight from the dealership i added a micron 4-1 and pc3. i found out about undertails and picked up a mototek, i learned about HIDs and a member by 05busale here on long island ordered a set for us, i went to his shop and picked it up. my busa was becoming my perfect bike. i added a custom paint job by myself www.revolutionpaint.com [shameless plug] and i was pimpin'.

i began to notice the generosity of the board member toward one another. if someone was down and needed help the members would step up. one day i'm reading a post by a board member usmcbusa about how he was stiffed on a paintjob and from the read all he wanted was to have a pimp ride before going to iraq. he was missing parts and the paint he did get had severe drips. some board members donated the missing parts, and following in the footsteps of those generous before me i offered to paint his bike. his bike was painted and he enjoyed his ride before he left for service.

i am by no means patting myself on the back, i am acknowledgeing i did something because of the members leading by example.

i recently began looking into rearsets for my ride. i inquired and researched and inquired on the board some more. one day i recieve a message from nitrous junkie telling me he has a set laying around. when i ask him how much he tells me "for you...nothing". i believe what goes around comes around, when i painted usmcbusa's bike i did it to help someone in need as members have done. i did'nt expect anything from it, i did'nt do it for publicity, nothing, just to help him out in a bind, now here i am being helped.

i would have been extending myself thin to purchase a set of rearsets. without "nj" knowing he was helping me out more than he might have known.

i get home today and begin settleing in when i notice a box on the livingroom floor. i ask my wife "is that for me?" and she says yes. i pick up the box and it feels like nothings in it. i open the box to find my new rearsets inside! they are light!...

so...before the pics i want to thank the members of this board for all the knowledge they post so i can learn..for answering all my questions...for leading by example...and a personal thanks to nitrous junkie for these rearsets i wanted but could hardly afford.

IMG_0060.JPG

That my friend is what it is all about.... NJ to the rescue AGAIN!

Congrats
beerchug.gif
and your correct this board is great, filled with great people! NJ helped me out with a map for my bike, he trully is a great person to help so many. BTW Dave nice rear!

sets I mean-lol

I know that i'm new and hardley post but I do get on and read just about everyday. Everyone here does seem to have a heart of gold here and its people like that which make it a better place.

beerchug.gif
There are a lot of great people on this board but it is hard to top NJ. He is a first class act!

(Professor @ Mar. 16 2007,22:09)
beerchug.gif
There are a lot of great people on this board but it is hard to top NJ. He is a first class act!
Couldn't have said it better..
wink.gif

Man, that dude (nj) really makes you think about the true nature of people. He's done something super-special for me and I have not quite figured out how to re-pay him. The best of the best...
bowdown.gif

Back