hayabusa.org's members generosity

He did it again...what a big hearted guy he is...
super.gif

I have to add my 2 cents in this also. I know im still a newb here but i'd like to let you guys know this site was the #1 determining factor in the reason i purchased my bike. I poked around this site for weeks before ever signing up, searching other peoples questions and concerns about the busa. In all honesty i got alot more than i ever expected. Along with answers to my questions i discovered an honest to goodness family-like community, brought together over the greastest bike i've ever owned/ridden. I don't post very much because im normally reading and learning all i can, but when i do post i don't hesitate or feel like i'll be shunned for asking a "stupid question". This site and the people are worth it's weight in gold to me. Gobs of info from golden hearted people. I know thanks isn't enough, but everyone deffinately has my gratitude here.

Thanks, Jay/JBN

Not that anyone needs another
newbie.gif
's perspective, but it is really impressive to see the generosity that is consistently shown on this site and others. Definitely good peeps..
super.gif

wtg NJ...once again you lead the best way- by example
bowdown.gif

(Jayz Black Notch @ Mar. 17 2007,02:09) I have to add my 2 cents in this also. I know im still a newb here but i'd like to let you guys know this site was the #1 determining factor in the reason i purchased my bike.

Thanks, Jay/JBN
Same here. My first post was the stupid "Busa or R1?", and obviously the concensus on the Busa board was "Busa!", but more importantly I picked up on the fact that this board was different. NJ is an inspiration and so many others follow his lead
beerchug.gif

Way to go NJ. I've read his generosity over & over. Great Human! And thanks for sharing!

Rev congrats bro, NJ hell of a great thing to do.

Rev, I love the Gilles sets, now just trying to find a set in black. Guess I will have to order from overseas.

beerchug.gif
Seen it plenty of times here. Members here are top notch... and then there's a few who go above and beyond..... I salute you Mr. NJ
bowdown.gif

Glad you got em,I actually couldnt find them as I was in a bit of a hurry to get to the US when my Mom died,so I contacted Daniel and procured a set for you.Daniel,pm sent,Call me dude.Paul.
beerchug.gif

This board is probably one of the best ones out there, regardless of subject matter.

Glad you got what you needed.

--Wag--

Dave,
Here is the kicker... Think of NJ's post above. He and I talked about this briefly when we met in Alabama - he had those sent to you while he was here taking care of things for his mother. Even when he is low, he still thinks of others... Paul - you are truly, "The Man".

Semper Fi, brother Paul!

Back