Hayabusa.org @ the Track

Dennis,

FRIGG'IN AWESOME job putting that togther man!!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

That was a great trip!!  It is almost unbelievable how awesome .org members are and how we always get along as if we were good friends who live on the same block!!  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I can't wait for 2008  
super.gif

super.gif

BTW, did I see Ryan in his undies  
wow.gif

wow.gif

jump9.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

super.gif

wow.gif

(twotonevert @ Sep. 30 2007,16:17) I do hope the rider that went down was not hurt.
I'm pretty sure the dust was just from someone running off track, not crashing.

That's what is awesome about the track, no;
guardrails
cliffs
head-on traffic
boulders
etc...

Good old run-off
cool.gif

(Revolution @ Sep. 30 2007,20:58) nice vid. i clicked on it and it played, i'm on a Mac
I ask people to right click and save to help keep my bandwidth usage down when they want to watch it again and again and.....

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 30 2007,22:52)
(twotonevert @ Sep. 30 2007,16:17) I do hope the rider that went down was not hurt.
I'm pretty sure the dust was just from someone running off track, not crashing.

That's what is awesome about the track, no;
guardrails
cliffs
head-on traffic
boulders
etc...

Good old run-off  
cool.gif
He went down. It wasn't one of ours. The guy blows past me on the short straight before the cork screw and was way too hot going in. Cut our session short by about 10 min so they could send a truck out to pick up the bike. Only his ego was hurt thanks to proper gear.

Wow you guys! Great editing and great riding! That was so fun to watch, I sure want to jump in with you guys next year. Thanks from all of us that weren't there. Raydog (ps Hi Owen!)

I showed this video to my father. He doesn't understand why anyone would want to own this motorcycle called a Hayabusa. He asked who these guys were....without thinking and instantly..I answered, my friends that own the same type of bike.....and then I afterwards as he is watching it I thought to myself...I have never even met anyone on this video. I only know them by names and contributions to a board. A board that I have grown to respect and care for. I recognize them by the post and help they have ALWAYS offered each and every one of us. So you are my friends, and I appreciate all of you for what we have in common, this motorcycle.

I am closer to some of you memebers than people I consider friends.

Oh yeah and by the way....you guys are also old farts like me!!!!.....that made me feel good also......LOL.

Great Video. Thanks for taking the time to make it.

(TallTom @ Oct. 01 2007,15:45) I showed this video to my father.  He doesn't understand why anyone would want to own this motorcycle called a Hayabusa.  He asked who these guys were....without thinking and instantly..I answered, my friends that own the same type of bike.....and then I afterwards as he is watching it I thought to myself...I have never even met anyone on this video.  I only know them by names and contributions to a board.  A board that I have grown to respect and care for.  I recognize them by the post and help they have ALWAYS offered each and every one of us.  So you are my friends, and I appreciate all of you for what we have in common, this motorcycle.

Oh yeah and by the way....you guys are also old farts like me!!!!.....that made me feel good also......LOL.

Great Video.  Thanks for taking the time to make it.
Come to the Spring Bash and meet 80 or so of your friends for the first time
smile.gif

(TallTom @ Oct. 02 2007,05:45) Oh yeah and by the way....you guys are also old farts like me!!!!.....that made me feel good also......LOL.

laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Ha!! Speak for yourself bro. I'm only 31. Prolly one of the youngest riders there.
wink.gif

But...Thanx for all the props dude! Glad you enjoyed. Next year will be even BETTER!!!

Great Video.......Thanks to all who helped put it together.

Look forward to seeing each of you soon.......

DD

(BusaWhipped @ Oct. 01 2007,14:05)
(TallTom @ Oct. 01 2007,15:45) I showed this video to my father.  He doesn't understand why anyone would want to own this motorcycle called a Hayabusa.  He asked who these guys were....without thinking and instantly..I answered, my friends that own the same type of bike.....and then I afterwards as he is watching it I thought to myself...I have never even met anyone on this video.  I only know them by names and contributions to a board.  A board that I have grown to respect and care for.  I recognize them by the post and help they have ALWAYS offered each and every one of us.  So you are my friends, and I appreciate all of you for what we have in common, this motorcycle.

Come to the Spring Bash and meet 80 or so of your friends for the first time
smile.gif
Thanks for the post
wink.gif

We had a GREAT time @ Miller
muscle.gif

+1 on coming to the Spring Bash
super.gif

Back