Hayabusa.org @ the Track

cool.gif

I can't wait until I get home from work!!!
super.gif

Just to let you know... the link wont let you right click and save... i had to click on it and wait for the video to buffer and run to save it.

Dennis, that was a damn nice vid. Thanks a million for posting it up.

--Wag--

(Sloto200 @ Sep. 30 2007,17:16) Just to let you know... the link wont let you right click and save... i had to click on it and wait for the video to buffer and run to save it.
Interesting. It works for me. It may be a browser setting.

(Wag @ Sep. 30 2007,17:18) Dennis, that was a damn nice vid.  Thanks a million for posting it up.

--Wag--
Thanks, but Big O and you are responsible for most of the footage.

My hat is off you guys, very nice vid. I do hope the rider that went down was not hurt. Again, very nice.
beerchug.gif

Great video Dennis, looked amazingly like a trip to the gap last spring on Friday going on the skyway !! Omar was that you ?

awesome job BW...what a wonderful experience and great group of guys to spend time with
bowdown.gif

Excellent VID !!!!!!! LAMB...SEMI.....Thanks for representin' !!!!!
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

And thanks to the rest of the boys for bringin' all those OTHER-COLORED BUSAS !!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

You guys looked GREAT...Loved that part where Rich just comes out of nowhere.....ya know he does that A LOT !!!!
cool.gif

SUPER SUPER AWESOME RIDIN' GUYS...BTW....who ended up in the dirt
rock.gif
wow.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(Sloto200 @ Sep. 30 2007,15:16) Just to let you know... the link wont let you right click and save... i had to click on it and wait for the video to buffer and run to save it.
+1

But I have it now!!!
cool.gif
super.gif

Back