Hayabusa.oRg Regulars ~ Winter Season Check In *

Turning the log pile into dollars season.

IMG_3671.JPG

#Interstate5Closed ~ #Snow ~ #WinterSeasonCheckIn ~ #THEoRg *

#Interstate5Closed ~ #Snow ~ #WinterSeasonCheckIn ~ #THEoRg *

That happened as I was to return home from Oxnard. Had to drive up 101 along with everyone else trying to head north. The line of vehicles detouring from I-5 was incredible. The east west two lane highways were bumper to bumper. :confused:

@Blkoutbusa I could probably get out as early as March but for the last 9 years or so I have considered that useless wear on the bikes. The roads are too dirty to do any serious cornering and I hate to risk damage from road salt. I just wait until school is out and then I ride as much as I can all summer. As I alluded to earlier, I tend procrastinate on the wrenching during the really cold winter months. I need a couple months of reasonably warm weather to finish up my winter projects. I really need a heated garage someday.

@Blkoutbusa I could probably get out as early as March but for the last 9 years or so I have considered that useless wear on the bikes. The roads are too dirty to do any serious cornering and I hate to risk damage from road salt. I just wait until school is out and then I ride as much as I can all summer. As I alluded to earlier, I tend procrastinate on the wrenching during the really cold winter months. I need a couple months of reasonably warm weather to finish up my winter projects. I really need a heated garage someday.
April usually brings warmer weather and rain, so it washes off the road salt and whatnot off the roads so by mid-April I'm usually out a few times. Blessig of the bikes is end of April this year, so I'll def be out by then. Usually a little chilly but it's a good time.

Back