Hayabusa.oRg Regulars ~ Spring Season Check In *

RedBull

Registered
attachment-jpg.jpg

Time for some of us to go riding ~ Spring is on the horizon & we need to get outside *

jeff… u should push that bike across the street and let frank get gods work done.
Wellllll I mean yea I would love to lol. I’m planning to get the bike to him before beginning of season to just give it a once over, do an ecu flash and update my power commander so my LCD will work.
Maybe some day when I have GOD money I can get gods work done. RCC stage 1 is my end goal. I want a turbo bike that eats the streets but nothing too crazy.
You pumped to get to put some miles on your bike this season Ali??

Wellllll I mean yea I would love to lol. I’m planning to get the bike to him before beginning of season to just give it a once over, do an ecu flash and update my power commander so my LCD will work.
Maybe some day when I have GOD money I can get gods work done. RCC stage 1 is my end goal. I want a turbo bike that eats the streets but nothing too crazy.
You pumped to get to put some miles on your bike this season Ali??
yes... ive had a rough 2 years... very rough.

So I have read, but at the end of the day you have made it to greener pastures so to speak so now will be your time to enjoy! I am excited for you lol.
if u wanna see the bike.... it should be with frank soon.. I keep telling him im gonna call and order parts and schedule an appointment... but I got robbed a little while ago and im just waiting for my tax money and we FINALLY got a retroactive raise... im waiting on 10 grand.... up from ZERO grand. lol.. thread jack over.

Last edited:
I have to get there very soon and go over my bike with Frank so I can have it shipped home! All this crappy weather helps..I'm getting anxious though...Maybe we can set the Sag also...if he's up to it..

If you wanna see the bike . . .

It should be with Frank soon . . .

I keep telling him
I am gonna call
and order parts

and schedule
an appointment . . .

But I got robbed a little while ago
and I am just waiting for my tax money
and we FINALLY got a retroactive raise . . .

I am waiting on $10 grand . . .

Up from ZERO grand .

Laugh out loud . . .

Thread jack over .

Back