Hayabusa Footpegs

OB_Zarniwoop

Registered
does anyone else find the footpegs uncomfortable. I ride on the balls of me feet and after half an hour or so I get sore feet.

Time to contact Harris for some rear sets I suppose.

Z
The Woop with the RED Scoot!!!
First private owner in England

I wish the pegs laid flat so the end is not drilling a hole in your foot. Tell me now, what is with the "First private owner poop"?
Do you share your bikes in England, even Yngve has his own bike. However in the US we will share our women, how about a date with CyberJosie.What is your bikes serial # oooo1.

Would love to hear about new rearsets, so far I have not been able to find anyone making them. So I installed stock 99 GSXR750 pegs
for now.

Guess I'll keep waiting for the rearsets to appear.

Thanks kawAbuser for letting me know that I own my own Hayabusa but in fact I have just bought another one....Yes one more for the road. This one is the first who went down in our part of the world and I am making it into a Streetfighter over the winter ( and the winters here are pretty long and dark ( no sun for 2 months ))
First one ordered in Norway.....hehehehe

Other than Journo's, I was the first owner in UK, so that's what that Private owner poop is about. Got mine beginning of March that's all.

Z

Ever heard of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Zarniwoop is one of several hilarious characters in the five (is it six now?) book trilogy.

Heh, there should be a "Don't Panic" sticker on this bike, but I got my peril sensitive sunglasses on... ;)

Back