hayabusa colors for 2004

I heard canada has a red SE molde
smile.gif

All I know is that so called purple and black is not doing it at all. I do like the pass switch and the hazard they put on the '04, but the color is a Dud.

I would also like to know where that picture is from. It's much better than the standard 04 colors IMHO.

The bottom pic is from an insider at Japan given to another Busa site!

The top pic is photoshopped buy Revlis!

I think that color was a late release for 2003 on Japan Busa's only!

I MIGHT HAVE WAITED ON BUYING MY BUSA I LIKE THE ALL BLUE...HOPE IT COMES TO THE USA...BUT I LOVE MY BLACK\BLUE...SEE POST BLU88'S KY BUSA:)

Yeah Folks Sorry that BLue Busa is a Revlis creation.... Shouldn't cost too much to get it painted like that prolly around $1k but sorry that photo is just me playing...

The dealer told me, that in April the 04' BLUE SE model with the black frame will be on sell  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Blue-GSX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071798818 -->

There is an all red version available here in Canada for '04, (sorry don't have a pic yet), and there is also this blue/black version which I quite like
cool.gif

Is this a factory black/blue or is this one of those manufactured pictures? I hope it's not a black/blue like the so called black/purple that is not to die for. It's nice really though. I wish it were the black/blue like 02, but in this scheme. Where'd you get this pic?

Is this a factory black/blue or is this one of those manufactured pictures? I hope it's not a black/blue like the so called black/purple that is not to die for. It's nice really though. I wish it were the black/blue like 02, but in this scheme. Where'd you get this pic?
If you are talking to me, the pic is legit, it's from Suzuki Canada http:/www.suzuki.ca

I have seen that solid dark blue w/black frame here in okinawa. Also solid grey, but that one wus UGLY!

Back