HAYABUSA #2 to ZX_12R???

OB_DEWEY4

Registered
What's up with the British mag "BIKE"? They tested the busa and all they could get out of it was 181.7MPH! Then in the article they state that it feels more stable at speed than the Kaw, its more comfortable than the Kaw, its cheaper than the Kaw. Oh, one down side the steering damper takes away the feel of the front end at low speeds. Overall scores, Busa=82% , Kaw=84%. Just didn't know if any of you saw this article, thought it would be a good laugh.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Watch for those CORRODED BOLTS by the 4K mile mark. You should buy lots of WD40 if you want your busa to survive much longer than that. hahahahhahahahahaha!!!

I read that article. The Busa was black and grey. Is that still offered in Europe?
Why do all the British rags test the top end without the hump? How much does that affect top end?
I dont know bout you guys, but I think that the bike is kinda ugly without the hump.
They subtracted points from the Busa just because it had been around a year already and they gave the Kaw points for being new, what the hell is that crap?
Sounds like Kaw is payin someone off big time. Can you say "damage control"?

I saw this test. Even with it's relatively poor top speed, the Busa was faster then the '12. On Acceleration, it wiped the floor iwth it.

Unusually, for a comparison test, they said the Busa was sportier, handled better, had better suspension, was more comfortable, and would win over the 12 on a race track!

The only area the 12 was better, was on braking.

So, as DEWEY4 says, they found it Faster, better accelerating, more comfortable, better handling, sportier, more stable, more trackable, and cheaper than the 12.

Which bike did they prefer? the Kawasaki ZX12R!

Beats the hell out of me!

Back