Haya in the Hills

Finally got a blu ray burner for the computer,so HITH 2013 will be available when done on DVD and BLU RAY.finally going to be able to put HD video on blu ray disc,and also....3 D video...:thumbsup:

ok we are just about a week away...i dont know about you but we are getting really excited!! are there any questions? bring your BATHING SUIT!!

Just ordered a little surprise for those who come!! Will have in red, orange and white

image.jpg

Hey Strom, does it depend on how big the sticker is? Chris, you could have put a quarter next to it as a frame of reference. Geez.... :duh: In any case, :goodboy:

Did Skeche make a donation to the HIH peeps like he did previously?

How far off of Six Mile Rd. is it (winding road into the woods or visible from Six Mile Rd.)? Is it on the right or left after turning off of Route 6? Much obliged if you took a screen shot using Google maps (or similar) and marked the location.

Sticker is like 4"x4". i took pics of the road. Ill upload them tonight. Its pavement up to the last 100 yrds. stay on pavement. I plan on putting out signs. The post office is right where you turn. From west you turn onto 6 mile rd by turning left. East your turning right. Post office is on side you turn to.

ok here are the pics of the road you turn on to...its six mile rd. you will be going 2.3 miles (all paved) no turn offs. when it switches to dirt keep going straight (not on Kerr rd which is dirt also and "Y"s to the left) 100 yrds up slight incline on dirt road. only thing is the lodge on the right. big fence blocking from going further if go straight. lodge is on right. here is the pic of the post office and the house on other side of the road for identification

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

ok for the saturday ride for those who may just ride in to join us...strom ... eric... and of course anyone else that wishes to join... pipe in...is a 11am meet time too early?

my cell number is 814 462 8081 ... feel free to call or text any questions....lets get more folks comeing....i think we will have a VERY good time!!

Holy crapola finally got my phone to load the page. Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones. Thursday is coming soon. I have lots of pics from my trip at roar on the shore in Erie pa I met Jason britton the professional stunt rider as well as talked with him and had him sign my scoot so that will be visible and I also got to meet the 80s band Queensryche backstage and got front row seating for the concert (and free beer) so if anyone's interested in seeing the pics and videos let me know because there's way too much to upload here a big thanks to Chris for all the prep help with the bike and for the event planning once again and thanks to all those helping out whether it was input, donations or physical help. Can't wait for Thursday see y'all soon!!

weather is looking GREAT!!... only a 40% chance of rain on sunday!!

ok i have picked up all the food for the weekend except for soda or coffee or anything else you guys might come up with as wanting. the menu is finalized at

thursday night = chili
friday night = BBQ chicken, fried green beans, and corn on the cob
saturday night = grilled pork chops on grill, baked vegetable mix and killer macaroni salad.

we choose to not do the buffalo chicken dip because we were not sure everyone ate it and trying to keep cost low. so based on my purchases and estimate of who is going to show and how many are eating i am estimating 5$ per person per night for food... so if staying all three nights you would only need to give me $15 minimum to eat all three meals...that is VERY REASONABLE..of course i will be happy to take donations above and beyond because i am NOT doing this to make money as everyone knows...my time, my family's time is all thrown in for everyone's enjoyment...so ....feel free to throw in more if you can.

Man I really wish I could come but I ordered my new one just in time for the recall and the sales to be halted. Maybe next year!

omg...just getting ready to leave for work and i smell antifreeze.....:banghead:

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

had a bad day....got ready for work and i smelled antifreeze...one day before Haya's in the hills... had to call off. thanks for the help bubbawood...

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Back