Haya in the Hills

Hmmm an all new to Haya in the hills!!!

I and Dave are offering GRUMPY'S DINER to this event!

We will be offering a meal for Friday and Saturday night!

I will be starting a new thread for the details, as well as Chris is ok with this decision!

thursday night
chris, mary and natasha
Jwest and son
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
Bubbawood
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

friday night
chris, mary and natasha
Jwest and son
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
BubbaWood
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

saturday night
chris, mary and natasha
Jwest and son
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
BubbaWood
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

ok as we are starting to pick up a crowd ..right now we are at 10 each night...the prices will only go down as more people sign on...so i want to set up the pre pay so i can cover my 800$ deposit (already sent) and recoup that quickly. i am thinking if we have people prepay for the nights they are staying at an average between 10 and 15 pepole and have everyone prepay a $45 a night. ( of course once we get closer tru numbers any "overpayment" is reiembersed) everyone let me know how they want to prepay and ill have you listed as paid.

Hmmm an all new to Haya in the hills!!!

I and Dave are offering GRUMPY'S DINER to this event!

We will be offering a meal for Friday and Saturday night!

I will be starting a new thread for the details, as well as Chris is ok with this decision!

momma says...dont take her contribution away...lol... help is very much appreciated... mary wants something to do while we are all rideing, but we will be working on a menu list and pre pay price for the meals just like the dinner does.

mary suggested one of her favorite dishes...sheppards pie for one of the nights....any thoughts?

Hey Chris,

New org member here. I’m interested in meeting up with everyone and having some good riding time with other Busa riders, I’m like to attend Haya in the hills assuming it’s open to everyone?

Thanks

Aaron

Yes it is open to anyone!
Hey Chris,

New org member here. I’m interested in meeting up with everyone and having some good riding time with other Busa riders, I’m like to attend Haya in the hills assuming it’s open to everyone?

Thanks

Aaron

I'll try and make it out this year. My wheel bearing that kept me away last year on my way out there has been fixed. If I can make it out would be a Friday/Saturday stay.

the lodge is in Tiona Pa that is close to Warren Pa. if you want to come just copy the list and put your name in it for your spot...there should be plenty of room... i am asking for pre pay to confirm spots at $45 a night. pm me for address to send the money. if we get more that show and spend the night the costs go down. i reimburse. (right now its figured at 12 spending night wich i belive we will easily get but i have put 800$ to deposit and hold the lodge, this just helps me recoup this and get a more positive idea of who is comeing)

thursday night
chris, mary and natasha
Jwest and son
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
Bubbawood and Erika
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

friday night
chris, mary and natasha
Jwest and son
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
BubbaWood and Erika
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

saturday night
chris, mary and natasha
Jwest and son
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
BubbaWood and Erika
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

as you can see we already have 13 saying they are comeing so we should easily fill the lodge so get your name in early and shoot me a pm for the pre pay addy

ok as always when we have done this just so their is no question...it is a large lodge and folks are paying for sleeping arraingements/beds and for late comers if everything is taken...couches/air matresses ect. price is not for private bedrooms.... but this place is HUGE so here is the break down of bedrooms and beds available in each room:

8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24, Beds for 18-24
Bedroom 1
2 double beds
Private bath

Bedroom 2
2 double beds
private bath

Bedroom 3
2 double beds
private bath

Bedroom 4
1 queen bed
private bath

Bedroom 5
2 double beds
private bath

Bedroom 6
1 queen bed and, 2 double beds
private bath

Bedroom 7
2 queen bed, 1 double bed
private bath

Bedroom 8
2 double beds
loft area

Bedroom 9
1 king bed
private bath with jacuzzi, wheel chair accessible

hope this helps everyone understand so no miscommunications

ok just for everyones notice..the lodge is limited to 24 maximum people...so it is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS....hope we fill the lodge that would be really cool!!

Bubba and i did some HIH "brewing" n now they going night night till july... sorry iphone had it turned

image.jpg

moon.jpg

thursday night
chris, mary and natasha (PRE PAID)
Jwest and jeffery (PRE PAID)
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
Bubbawood and Erika
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

friday night
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
BubbaWood and Erika
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

saturday night
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
BubbaWood and Erika
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

thursday night
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
Bubbawood and Erika
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany

friday night
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
BubbaWood and Erika
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany
Colton and Evan

saturday night
GIXERHP AND mizmoo-sa's
BubbaWood and Erika
Grumpy and Company
Tony and Tiffany
Colton and Evan

Hey guys apologies, Evan and I are going to have to back out. He has finals the week after and I'm too old to be making a drive that long by myself :)

I feel as if I'm too old for the Peregrine Puppy name!

Hope everyone has a great time!! ^-^

Back