Haven't rode for 2 days!!!

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
This sux! I haven't rode for 2 days now. I know, it's the beginning of March in Iowa, what should I expect? How am I suppose to make it through next winter without riding? Maybe I'll have to put it in my living room and pretend! LOL.....Does anyone else have this problem? I assume this is a problem for most Busa riders...well, depending where you live.

2 days??!!
laugh.gif

I havent rode since the week be4 Thanksgiving!!!!!!

I think before I got my Busa, x-mas day was the last day I rode for sure...maybe even later. I will be on the Busa over the weekend. Suppose to be @40. Hopefully rain stops
rock.gif

I haven't ridden since the end of october. d00d I'm so anxious to get riding but I can't quite bring myself to ride my baby out in the sand and salt yet. Is it pretty clear down near you?

feeling sorry for myself , was Nov. when I last rode .What happened Haywood Nov.was nicer where you live than at my house.....

LOL....There is some sand and poop on the roads but hopefully this last bit of rain will take the rest off. There was no way I was getting a Busa and leaving her parked so I will deal with the colder temps...Hell, I've been out in a couple snow showers on her. People probably think I'm crazy in my town but they don't know the feeling of the Busa either! I am thinking I'll prob hit 10k miles on her this season!

aah...you'll be fine. You can always last a little longer than you thought you could....

okay, havent rode in 4 months, but............

havent BARBEQUED in longer!
soooo......... I'm out braving 34degree temps right now to have a juicy steak!

later!
biggrin.gif

Haven't ridden in....two hours!
I got home at 3am, it was a frigid 42 deg F. on the way home from work. BRRR!
wow.gif

I guess you don,t want to know it was 78 degrees here Fri., and I took a have day off from work and rode my azz off.
tounge.gif

Back