Have do done this before?

GSXRme

Registered
Have you ever took off the clutch cover and then hit the clutch lever? That dam rod shoots out and all the fuild gos everywherel...

gr...

*shrug* Who knew? I had a retarted moment
smile.gif

Ya.. I was so happy after putting on new vortex sprockets, Chain, Yoshi TRS full system, Block off Plates and an 4-6 adjustable swingarm.

So... not thinking and wanting to hear the new pipe so badly I pulled the homo clutch in to start the bike. Followed with many curse words.
sad.gif

The pipe sounds great least to say. Now I need to bleed the clutch, Radiator Flush and add another Quart of oil.

I picked up 4 Quarts of AmsOil full synthetic 10w40. I took off the oil radiator when putting the Exhaust system on and didn't think about how much oil that holds.

Nearly 5 quarts are needed after removing oil radiator and oil filter. Another OOPS

GSXRme where did you get the Vortex sprockets from? My dealer (who orders from Lockhart Phillips) said they told him they are still working on making a stock sprocket and do not have any out yet. Are you running stock size and are they the black teflon ones?

It happened to me also and as added insult to injury, it occured after someone on this board warned me before hand to make sure to hold that rubber plunger in when you take the cover off. Oh well, I am admittedly a moron, but who cares, not me!

I used a 17/40 setup... I don't feel more low end power is needed for my riding style.

CLICK ME

<!--EDIT|GSXRme
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136173282 -->

btw... if you call Vortex and ask very nicely... they'll make ya a Hayabusa 520 conv. Kit "front and Rear"

They'll reinforce the sprockets ... much heavier built then the GSXR600 520 conv. kit

I would like to see a dyno with a Hayabusa before and after a 520 conv. +1

Back