Haunted House

cheferman65

Registered
Well, living next to a family that takes Halloween rather serious, I was invited to participate in the building of their Halloween display. Approx. 185' of walking maze erected in the garage and will spill out onto our front lawns and driveways. Lots of strobe/black light, pitch dark, spider webs that you walk through, Pneumatic props that are pressure/motion sensor activated. It's a lot of work but...:laugh:

Check it out!

I'll take the kids out while our neighbors and me wife direct traffic, operate and serve beverages(adult & apple cider) & dole out candy. It really ties our community into a hood! Good stuff!

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

2x3's and just for the occasion, He has them already in panels and we put them together. Braced at the top and tapcon's into the floor. It took us 6 hours. he runs the electric then the air hoses then it all gets covered with plastic tarp. then we "garnish". We should see between 1000-1250 people on Halloween night. I think last years candy total was 32 bags...:laugh:

You need to set up hidden cameras in strategic spots to get peoples scared reactions. That would be fun to watch!!! :thumbsup:

We had neighbors that did a haunted walk around their house and through the garage. Someones kid got hurt (not badly) and the fun ended.

I wish I lived close cause I would so be there. Hope y'all scare the heck outta folks!

We had neighbors that did a haunted walk around their house and through the garage. Someones kid got hurt (not badly) and the fun ended.

I wish I lived close cause I would so be there. Hope y'all scare the heck outta folks!

It's good clean fun that all enjoy! Would love to host you and the fam!
**** I'll be wearing me kilt lassy.....:whistle: :laugh:

2x3's and just for the occasion, He has them already in panels and we put them together. Braced at the top and tapcon's into the floor. It took us 6 hours. he runs the electric then the air hoses then it all gets covered with plastic tarp. then we "garnish". We should see between 1000-1250 people on Halloween night. I think last years candy total was 32 bags...:laugh:

Is that how many you gave out, or how many the kids dropped when they ran away??:rofl:

Back