Has anyone done any dyno with their exhaust?

Busa3Bro

Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone done a dyno with it being stock and with their exhaust, like with the brocks CT and Penta carbon, or the M4?
Just trying to see if they make the same power or they are really different and if the M4 is just for sound.

Mine was on the dyno with M4, Chris Moore flash and carbon smith stacks. Made 184/111 FWIW. Made 171/108 baseline M4 stock tube stock stacks (same dyno, different day, compatible weather and DA)

What I can tell you is the M4 to Brock’s Penta on my draggy we’re pretty much evenly matched, with the M4 having the faster of the runs.

M4 vs Arata, BT stacks and Flash, the Arata was consistently faster, but I also took more weight out of the bike with the Arata install so it’s not a fair comparison.

Mine was on the dyno with M4, Chris Moore flash and carbon smith stacks. Made 184/111 FWIW. Made 171/108 baseline M4 stock tube stock stacks (same dyno, different day, compatible weather and DA)

What I can tell you is the M4 to Brock’s Penta on my draggy we’re pretty much evenly matched, with the M4 having the faster of the runs.

M4 vs Arata, BT stacks and Flash, the Arata was consistently faster, but I also took more weight out of the bike with the Arata install so it’s not a fair comparison.
I'm definitely going with the M4 tech carbon, just been having a lot of people say m4 is just for sound and that the penta makes the most power.

I'm definitely going with the M4 tech carbon, just been having a lot of people say m4 is just for sound and that the penta makes the most power.
I loved my M4. The Brocks might make more power if you're going to compare it to a big RPM heads cam max effort bike, but for stock motor stuff even the best exhaust will only get you 1-2hp at most.

Magic Mike from QuikCycles on the east coast that builds no limit turbo drag bikes (and was Chris Moores builder for a year or two and is a close friend) has an m4 on his personal Gen 3 because he couldn't find a certain performance metric that any of the exhausts he tested had a benefit over one another. I always thought if it was good enough for him it is good enough for all of us. Then I got bit by the titanium bug and had to have a full ti exhaust lolol

Back