has any heard of Danos performance?

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
has anyone heard of Danos performance?

well i was just on a gsxr forum and came across these guys and was wondering if anyone has heard or dealt with them? what really caught my eye was the 135hp gsxr 600 motor:laugh:

well heres the link for the place so take a look at them and post whatcha guys think.
Dano's Performance

does schnitz racing or frank from powerhouse deal and work on other bikes? i have a couple friends that ride gsxr's and older r1s that are having trouble finding someone they can trust about performance upgrades.

thanks guys:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Thanks gixerhp, its looks like a nice little shop that they have going there. Have you or anyone you know have had work or bought parts from them?

Re: has anyone heard of Danos performance?

well i was just on a gsxr forum and came across these guys and was wondering if anyone has heard or dealt with them? what really caught my eye was the 135hp gsxr 600 motor:laugh:

well heres the link for the place so take a look at them and post whatcha guys think.
Dano's Performance

does schnitz racing or frank from powerhouse deal and work on other bikes? i have a couple friends that ride gsxr's and older r1s that are having trouble finding someone they can trust about performance upgrades.

thanks guys:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

We have done Dano's Performance packages in-house, and Dan's setups do make the hp he advertises. Last year we did a 2008 GSXR1000 with his head and cams and our tune on top of the stock motor . . . that one ended up at 186 SAE rwhp on pump gas. We definately don't just work on Busas . . .:laugh:

Well that's really good to hear frank. My buddy just got a 2006 gsxr1000 and I have been looking for what can be done to them and other forums really suck as finding good info. Now this new bike has a full yoshi exhaust system, all short stacks, BMC air filter and a TRE. Is there anything else he can do before busting open the motor? Also can you unlock the ECU like you do for the busas so he can get arid of the TRE and get the gear indicator back?

Well that's really good to hear frank. My buddy just got a 2006 gsxr1000 and I have been looking for what can be done to them and other forums really suck as finding good info. Now this new bike has a full yoshi exhaust system, all short stacks, BMC air filter and a TRE. Is there anything else he can do before busting open the motor? Also can you unlock the ECU like you do for the busas so he can get arid of the TRE and get the gear indicator back?

Bdb. there are actually a few options when it comes to getting rid of that TRE and "unlocking" the ecu. And yes, he can get his gear indicator back at the same time . . .:laugh:

Dano's is a customer of ours. They use APE parts. Always heard good stuff about them.

As for the parts for the other makes, APE has more that anyone else. Go to www.aperaceparts and click on a zone.

Dano's is a customer of ours. They use APE parts. Always heard good stuff about them.

As for the parts for the other makes, APE has more that anyone else. Go to www.aperaceparts and click on a zone.

I have spent alot of time looking at your website and will be showing my buddy's too. I always forget you guys do other race parts because I always go straight to the busa zone lol I'm glad to hear you say good things about them, there are few good companies left and are getting harder to find.

Re: has anyone heard of Danos performance?

We have done Dano's Performance packages in-house, and Dan's setups do make the hp he advertises. Last year we did a 2008 GSXR1000 with his head and cams and our tune on top of the stock motor . . . that one ended up at 186 SAE rwhp on pump gas. We definately don't just work on Busas . . .:laugh:
Very nice!

Back