Anyone heard of Yana Shiki exhaust

06_limited

Registered
Wassup,
Running low on mod dough cause I just bought my wife a 07 gsxr 750, and she bought me a 06 limited (silver\White) busa. I have seen these Yana Shiki exhaust for like 300 for 2 on ebay for the busas, and was wondering if anyone here has heard them.

Kevin
kevinandmissy@gmail.com

Check this out:
<a href="http://www.ridegear.com/rg/item/F-20387B/shop/Two_Brothers_Blowouts_Blowout_C4_Round_Standard_Mount_Dual_Slip-On_Canisters_Suzuki_Hayabu
sa.html" target="_blank">http://www.ridegear.com/rg....sa.html</a>

Yana Shiki translated =

"Gullible Round Eyes will buy any piece of shid if you give it a Japanese name".

Total caca...

Thats funny as hell. I always stay Yosh with my other bikes, but never heard of these, and was wondering for slip ons, can you really go wrong?

(06_limited @ Mar. 28 2007,08:01) Thats funny as hell.  I always stay Yosh with my other bikes, but never heard of these, and was wondering for slip ons, can you really go wrong?
I asked this same question also. I have the 06 maroon and black and the Yana Shiki slip-ons I seen on Ebay were Black with a reddish badge. I thought they would have looked good. I have heard that they will rattle but I haven't heard them myself.

Nice back. Mine is the white\silver 06 limited.

Any mods to yours. I am soooo new to Busa's. I have had bikes for a while, but it appears the Busa is a beast all unique by itself.

Thanks, I like the white LE also. The only thing I have done to mine is strip all the stickers that didn't belong, mod a set of stock cans, remove the reflectors, synthetic oil and ride.

Deeper sound. I actually took the back cap off and cut out everything except the mounts for the screws then cut the inner pipe off flush. I might be able to get you a little vid this weekend to hear. You can search stock can mod and get an idea of what other people have done.

(chrisarrington @ Mar. 28 2007,13:25) Deeper sound.  I actually took the back cap off and cut out everything except the mounts for the screws then cut the inner pipe off flush.  I might be able to get you a little vid this weekend to hear.  You can search stock can mod and get an idea of what other people have done.
Some people here who have done this experienced backfiring, lost back pressure, etc. Thought about doing this as well before realizing there could be a negative side effect. Just waiting to buy a full exhaust and do it right.

I have a set of blue Yana Shiki bolt ons. I think they sound great! Spot-on color match to the '04 Blue/Silver!

Wifey bought me a full Muzzy system other wise I'd still be running them.

I still have them if anyone is interested.

PS - hit up GSXcite & GSXtacy. They've both ridden with me several times and commented on how good they sound.

(Over_Easy @ Mar. 28 2007,13:40)
(chrisarrington @ Mar. 28 2007,13:25) Deeper sound.  I actually took the back cap off and cut out everything except the mounts for the screws then cut the inner pipe off flush.  I might be able to get you a little vid this weekend to hear.  You can search stock can mod and get an idea of what other people have done.
Some people here who have done this experienced backfiring, lost back pressure, etc.  Thought about doing this as well before realizing there could be a negative side effect.  Just waiting to buy a full exhaust and do it right.
I haven't noticed any loss. I haven't experienced any backfiring at all. I have not blocked off the pair valve either. I did not drill holes in the plate closest to the motor though. Only the very end plate. I will get some pics together this weekend of how I did mine.

Back