Harley joke

(Big Red @ Aug. 09 2007,22:40) I like my HD Super Glide Sport but it is my last HD. It doesn't have any chrome, windshield, saddle bags and the seat is a solo unit. It has a Screaming Eagle Stage 2 kit in it which gives me--- a little more power for emergency passing. Harley Davidson should be embarrased for not bringing their products up to date in  the 21st century. Things like radial tires, modern  braking systems, better handling and a lot more linear power. They are gonna eat it big time if they don't change soon!
They will live just because people buy for the NAME.Not to mention how many non-riders buy the clothing

I used to hate them then I got a 2006 Street Glide, it's parked next to the Busa. They aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be.I do think the older ones totally sucked but they have really gotten pretty good. I have had absolutley no problems with mine at all. It actually starts easier than the Busa does. It's just a cool bike to putt around and take it easy, listen to the radio and relax on. Is it fast? Hell NO!! But I don't care that's what the Busa is for. All the shaking they do is only at a idle once you get the revs up they smooth out for the most part. I just don't understand all the hate between the Harley and Asian bikes. It goes on here and it goes on on Harley forums. I like em both and really don't care either way what others say, just don't understand it. I still get pissed off when some dumb arse Harley rider thinks he has a chance against a sport bike though( they just arn't made for that ). Point is there are cool riders and nim-rods in both groups.
rant.gif

race.gif

Back