Harley Jokes.....

I'm surprised that Harley Davidson hasn't produced a special edition officially
licensed and endorsed child's toy called "Mr. Potato Potato Head."
My 2 friend's both own "Buell's"... One of em needed a rear taillight, I looked up the bulb number and found it at a local Autoparts store, where it was $1.49... My friend had already gone to the Harley Dealership for some other part he needed... so he figured he'd get the bulb there also... guess how much...... $7.99.... Are you freakin kiddin me?! I asked em "How much are soda's at the place? $4.00, since it's the holy than thou store?!?"....True story. No Joke.

Did someones nuts and bolts fall in his cereal this morning or maybe fringe get a little tangled??

It's a "Harley Joke" thread. Really?? :poke:
To quote Gov. Arnold "Terminator" Schwarzenegger:

Dats a guud wan!!

:laugh: :laugh:
:beerchug: :beerchug:

Whats the best way to keep your 'Busa from getting stolen?

Put a Harley bike cover on it.

:banana:

thats really comical to me since mine spent almost three months under a harley cover at my brothers house while me and the wifey were seperated this summer,lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Did you hear about the Harley owner that froze to death outside a drive-in theater?

He was waiting to see the movie "Closed for Winter."

:bounce:

Originally Posted by 04stretchedbusa
Yes cap lock is to make sure some of you can read it. You would not like it if people got on our site & cut down our busa,s so grow the h-ll up.

You know Stretch...in all seriousness - I'd kinda like to here a few good "plastic bike" jokes...I'm sure there have to be some good ones out there as well!:welcome:

I never freak out about the Hayabusa Badge of Honor or anything of that sort. Ride whatcha got and have fun doin it! Most people I run across don't even know what a Hayabusa is. I usually respond with "it's one of those plastic bikes" - then I get the "huh...you ridin wun o' them crrrotch rockets aint che"... (with the draw to put emphasis on the disapproval).:laugh:

Apparently, we all look alike!:lol:

I'm down for some Busa jokes! ...anybody got some?:welcome:

Change Sportbikers to Hayabusa Riders

Top 10 Reasons Sportbikers Don't Wave:

10. They have not been riding long enough to know they're supposed to.
9. They're going too fast to have time enough to register the movement and respond.
8. You weren't wearing bright enough gear.
7. If they stick their arm out going that fast they'll rip it out of the socket.
6. They're too occupied with trying to get rid of their chicken strips.
5. They look way too cool with both hands on the bars or they don't want to unbalance themselves while standing on the tank.
4. Their skin tight-kevlar-ballistic-nylon-kangaroo-leather suits prevent any position other than fetal.
3. Raising an arm allows bugs into the armholes of their tank tops.
2. It's too hard to do one-handed stoppies.
1. They were too busy slipping their flip-flop back on.

My 2 friend's both own "Buell's"... One of em needed a rear taillight, I looked up the bulb number and found it at a local Autoparts store, where it was $1.49... My friend had already gone to the Harley Dealership for some other part he needed... so he figured he'd get the bulb there also... guess how much...... $7.99.... Are you freakin kiddin me?! I asked em "How much are soda's at the place? $4.00, since it's the holy than thou store?!?"....True story. No Joke.
A 20oz. from a machine at my local HD is $1.25, so pretty standard for a vending machine.

However synthetic blend HD branded oil is $12.99 a quart. Mobil 1 20/50 is $8.99 at Wallyworld and that's full synthetic.

I like my Buell but it'll only go there for warranty or dealer only items.

9. They're going too fast to have time enough to register the movement and respond.
7. If they stick their arm out going that fast they'll rip it out of the socket.
5. They look way too cool with both hands on the bars or they don't want to unbalance themselves while standing on the tank.
4. Their skin tight-kevlar-ballistic-nylon-kangaroo-leather suits prevent any position other than fetal.

line 4 cancels out lines 3 and 1. other than that, none of that was as much funny as it was true. :-) at least of sport bike riders in general.
Posted via Mobile Device

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:IT MADE IT TO THE WIKIPEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

In November 2009 "The F Word", a South Park episode aired dealing with the overuse of the word fag, along with its history and how it evolved from a 16th century slang meaning "old or unpleasant woman" to a homophobic slur into a general insult commonly used amongst American youth.[39] The four lead characters, all young boys, assert that the meaning remains an insult but refers to Harley motorcyclists and convince the town to officially change the meaning which is kept despite criticism from the rest of the nation.[40][41][42]

Faggot (slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Under "Usage in popular culture"

I OWN A BUSA AND A CUSTOM BUILT HARLEY PLUS BET OTHER MEMBERS DO TO .I LOVE BOTH MY BIKES SO SOME OF YOU NEED TO GROW UP THIS AINT A SIGHT TO CUT OTHER BIKE BRANDS DOWN CAUSE A BIKE IS A BIKE NO MATTER WHAT IT IS.
Posted via Mobile Device

They are just jokes an there are many jokes about sportbikers an squids another thread has already been started. Still haven't seen a new one in the thread yet...Most of my friends are on cruisers an we enjoy :poke: jokes at each other being able to laugh at yourself an everything else around you helps keep things an life in good spirits jmo though :dunno: When things like that come from people you don't know I can see someone getting offended...

....just think of the org. as a family may make it easier an put things in perspective I don't think there is any malice intended from the :poke: an it's not being directed at someone in particular or specifically :dunno: again jmo

They are just jokes an there are many jokes about sportbikers an squids another thread has already been started. Still haven't seen a new one in the thread yet...Most of my friends are on cruisers an we enjoy :poke: jokes at each other being able to laugh at yourself an everything else around you helps keep things an life in good spirits jmo though :dunno: When things like that come from people you don't know I can see someone getting offended...

....just think of the org. as a family may make it easier an put things in perspective I don't think there is any malice intended from the :poke: an it's not being directed at someone in particular or specifically :dunno: again jmo

+1

As I've stated at least 100 times on this forum, every guy in my family except me rides harley davidson. Most of the jokes I posted on here, I've heard straight from harley riders themselves.:thumbsup: I guess some people are just overly sensitive.???

CaBusaGirl;2237763IT MADE IT TO THE WIKIPEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_%28slang%29 said:
Faggot (slang) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
Under "Usage in popular culture"
new meaning:Fag(fag) n. 1.An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.2.A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley. :rofl:

South Park Episode Player - The F Word

Last edited:

:rofl: :laugh: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :lol: I love it! ...and I've ridden with flop-flops (mine go flop-flop - instead of flip-flop...my pair came with two rights :laugh:)!

aaaand...I've also ridden in tank-tops! Now bring-it! :flamethrowing:flame gear activate!

:cheerleader:

+1 my late uncle owned and ran a certified Harley repair shop so I've always been surrounded. :laugh:

I ridden in a few "Toys for Tots" events and Poker Runs, and I have always been the ONLY "plastic bike" in the field. We always had fun tho - no problems, and plenty of :poke:.

In the end tho, we were :beerchug:

Back