Harely rider gives riding advise

:whistle:

Here we go..:stirpot: It's all fun and games till somebody's feelings get hurt. Please be advised that stuff
like this has created situations leading to no good.

:whistle:

Here we go..:stirpot: It's all fun and games till somebody's feelings get hurt. Please be advised that stuff
like this has created situations leading to no good.

If someone's feelings get hurt over that, then perhaps they should not use the internet :poke:

If someone's feelings get hurt over that, then perhaps they should not use the internet :poke:

x2 or grow some thicker skin

First off ladies, I was not referring to my feelings as I find it quite funny. Second, a few members here have Harley's and some similar "cartoons" were posted and a heated exchange ensued leading to the banning of a member. Just throwing out a little history and FYI. :moon:

x2 or grow some thicker skin

First off ladies, I was not referring to my feelings as I find it quite funny. Second, a few members here have Harley's and some similar "cartoons" were posted and a heated exchange ensued leading to the banning of a member. Just throwing out a little history and FYI. :moon:
I fowarded the link to my boddy who is a hardcore Harley fan with 3 harleys and he LOL and said it could not be closer to the truth.

The funny part is what they said really wasnt untrue. most of it was spot on. Harleys are about looking cool not about good braking, cornering or going very fast safely. two each his own I guess. I like Harleys to but would never be caught dead on one.

although, its not too often you see a dude on a Harley die in a MC accident. its almost always a sport bike but thats because of the way they drive and not because the bike performance is inferior.

most Harley guys wear jeans, sneakers, no helmet and tank tops in the summer. im sure they feel kool but they are the sport bike version of a squid. here in Connecticut we have no helmet law so its pretty much all I see here. byt then again, its not too often I see a guy on a sport bike hear with gear either. its all fine and good till the nurse at the hospital is scrapping out the rocks from 50% of ur body with a wire brush.....:fire:

Back