Happy birthday my dearest Amber…..25 yrs of love for you!

Awww...dang it, Papa! And a very proud papa indeed! Cool pics of a great generational gathering!! My daughter and SIL have been talking about home birth. Not real popular in this neck o' the woods but I'm all for it.

Looks like a great time, Bubba, and thanks for sharing! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Jay,

May I say this,
As a home birth advocate, I would encourage every man to experience this, or at least a birthing room and be present.

My first was born after a very long labor that taxed not only my wife, but me as well, physically.
But when she finally arrived, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced, and I have had that pleasure 3 times.

I can't begin to tell you what it is like seeing your own baby take her first breath and to watch the transition of color to her little body. (I say little, but at 9.5lbs that's not too little).

I know that some women cannot do home births because of complications and health, but usually there is a way for the father to be close and cut the cord and be there to witness this amazing event!

I have been fortunate in the fact that my wife is healthy and willing to do this 3 times.

And they have not been small,

1st = 9lbs 8oz
2nd = 9lbs 4oz
3rd = a whopping 11lbs 2oz.

I would not trade those moments for anything in the world.

That said,
Tell your Son-in-law, and let him make the decision, but I would be sure to stress the importance of his support to his wife as well.

Thanks for the ear.
Bubba

Congrats Bubba, Happy Birthday Amber

Very nice pics Bubba... :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday to Amber and congrats to you for being a great Dad... :beerchug:

If you are ever back in Houston, please give me a shout...

omg...omg....OoooooooooooMaGosh

IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER.......Aaaaaaaaahhhh...Hes sooooo cute....:laugh:

My daughter is in love with him and would climb Mt Everest 'Neked' to see him...
Great pics...I love those Japanese Hibachi type restaurants. Did he flip a shrimp tail into his hat for you :laugh:

Happy BDay Amber and may you have 25 more happy ones where daddy will pay for dinner too...:)

Haha thank you i got Amber that CD for her birthday (I'm her sister-also Bubba's daughter) and trust me I feel your pain when it comes to Justin Bieber.....my friends are in love with him and they wont stop talking about him....actually I found this video and I'm going to ask my dad to post it because it is the funniest thing you will EVER see...

lol and if you watch it think its funny, show your it to obsessed daughter hahaha and about the chef, he in fact did not flip MY shrimp into his hat but luckily we got to see the chef next to us do it- dinner was quite a treat thanks to Bubba!

- Justin Bieber singing ON a table ... then falls off it (REALLY FUNNY)[/url] -this is the best video ever hahaha please reply with your opinion!!:thumbsup: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome, Kiriah! Looks and sounds like you had a great time!

I don't know who Justin "Beeper" is, but that's some funny stuff right there...

:rofl:

Back