Happy 30th Sammy Boy!!

Fonzie

Registered
birthday.gif
Now you can't make any more old jokes........'CAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW!!!!

I'll be over tonight to commence the birthday/pre-Paddy day drinkin!!! Get the sheep ready....Tell 'em Daaaddddeeee's cummin' down for a little visit!

Daaayuummmm.........Where's my picture of the sheep in a neglige' when I really need it?!?
laugh.gif

Sam, I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday Bro!
birthday.gif
I'll have your present for you when you get yer azz up here in August!
thumb_up.gif

happy bday, do everything you wanted to... its all downhill now
laugh.gif

birthday.gif
  Now you can't make any more old jokes........'CAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF US NOW!!!!

I'll be over tonight to commence the birthday/pre-Paddy day drinkin!!! Get the sheep ready....Tell 'em Daaaddddeeee's cummin' down for a little visit!

Daaayuummmm.........Where's my picture of the sheep in a neglige' when I really need it?!?  
laugh.gif
Thanks sweet tits. I told the sheep and they took off running
whistling.gif
Our cattle started gettin worked up though. Especially the bull. You been milking him again.
shutup.gif

Hi......My name is Sam & I'm such a light weight pooosy on my 30th birthday/St. Patricks day that I'm passed out drunk & Fonzie has me tied up in the barn while the sheep are licking my balls & my nose is buried in the cow's pooter.......Annndddd I'm liiiiikin' it!!!  
laugh.gif

Now.....somebody please quote this quickly so when I get off & come to, I can't delete it & it remains here for all posterity  
whistling.gif

Oh yeeeaaah....Fonz is milkin' my nubbin's as we speak.....And did I mention I left my computer logged on  
sadnews.gif

Hi......My name is Sam & I'm such a light weight pooosy on my 30th birthday/St. Patricks day that I'm passed out drunk & Fonzie has me tied up in the barn while the sheep are licking my balls & my nose is buried in the cow's pooter.......Annndddd I'm liiiiikin' it!!!  
laugh.gif

Now.....somebody please quote this quickly so when I get off & come to, I can't delete it & it remains here for all posterity  
whistling.gif

Oh yeeeaaah....Fonz is milkin' my nubbin's as we speak.....And did I mention I left my computer logged on  
sadnews.gif
hello.gif

Back