Beautiful Day for a Ride!

legbuh

Registered
Even with the new one (she's now 9 days old!) my wife said "aren't you goingn for your birthday ride?" I looked at her and said "You're the best wife EVER! Are you sure?" She said "Yes!"

So I went out and rode for almost 2 hours, hitting all the roads I used to before my life got to busy. Passed a couple dozen lakes, saw tons of farmers out harvesting corn, and it seemed all the pastures were full of every type of animal! Sheep, cows, horses, chickens, etc. and I even saw a small farm of Alpacas! Seems everyone was enjoying the day!

Sunny, light winds, and 52 degrees. Can't get much better than that! And the busa was running like a top!

So refreshing! Now we're getting ready to go meet our neighbors out for dinner... I think a few beers are in order tonight!
smile.gif

all_coholic.gif
drink.gif
drinka.gif
egitarre77.gif

Happy B'day... well spent couple of hours there too!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130366442 -->

Happy Birthday!!! It's amazing how the years tick off, eh? Much like the miles on our odometers.

Hey, that's a great idea for a Hallmark biker card!

tounge.gif

Happy birthday to you. I took a spin today myself. Leaves turning finally in missouri and it was a great day for a ride. Turned over 10,000 miles on the trip too. Had my 05 since the first of july. I'm addicted !

Back