Had a great dream

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I dreamt I was at one of the Va Busa rides that The board used to host back in 06-07ish. It was one of the rides we took through the mountains to Seneca Rocks in WVA. Was just like I remembered, very real, very clear.
Back when things were better for me. Before my big accident, weight gain and other stuff.
Good times.. guess I'm feeling nostalgic tonight.

Cool... I’ve had a few dreams over the years of riding and places/rallies I’ve been to.
It’s pretty cool being able to relive those good memories, it’s the bad memories I never want to dream of and relive.
Dreams are strange, random and always seem to be about a situation that I do not really want to be in.
It’s weird when the other person in the dream is someone you’ve never seen before in real life, but they appear to be someone you’ve known really well in that particular dream. . . And then after waking and thinking about that person, the memory of the dream fades quickly, within the day sometimes, but I can remember specific dreams I had years ago.
I mean, what’s going on with dreams?
I’ve often thought dreams are a type of how it will be when physical death visits, and awaking into eternal life with the Creator, the Father.
Just as awaking from a dream into the conscious body, death will be the awakening from this dream we call “life” into the eternal presence of the Creator of all Creation.
So it’s a way to understand the transition from this life to the next.
Pretty deep stuff huh?

Some of the 'dreams' I've had are not so fun...some of the other combat vets here will relate...it took lots of therapy sessions with a psychiatrist to be able to sleep again.

My wife says sometimes I jump around in my sleep and wake her up-she gets kind of scared thinking my PTSD driven dreams are back. But I don't remember what I was dreaming most times..there are times when my dreams are clear and vivid-especially when I'm dreaming of riding my motorcycle.

I've had dreams of things which have come true, when they happened for real, I'd have a deja vu feeling.

Back