H.Org M&G 2008!!!

SHOCKED.gif
Woody!

OMG this is fab-tabulous. Now, how to convince the wife I need to go, visit with some of her Aunts/Uncles/Cousins but not take her?

Great find Heavy.... now if only we could set up the same thing for just the .Org, that I would definately be in for.

Good idea Cat!

That would be a great place for a Meet N Greet! Who organizes those things? Somebody should get on that.

I knew your goofing off would pay dividends Heavy!
laugh.gif

So Heavy, you gunna contact these ppls about getting a .Org cruise or what? If so, put me down...it'll take another deployment to Iraq or Asscrackistan to keep me out of it. Wife, well, she can conveniently go shopping for a week
smile.gif

Thanks Heavy, my wife is hitting me in the back shouting book it!!! Like I'm going to hate riding the Busa on an island. Oh well where is that credit card ....

Glad you guys are as stoked as I am.

I know I cannot manage setting this up with all the other crap I have going on.

But I am willing to help.
beerchug.gif

I went ahead and emailed ETA asking if its possible to do a Hayabusa.org exclusive cruise, much like they did for Hardleys. As soon as I get a reply, I will post it up. I went as far to ask if they would require a special commitment, deposit etc. Hopefully they can work it out, if they can, my wife will just have to realize this will be my "pre-retirement" cruise-gift.

(GIXERHP @ Feb. 22 2007,00:49) Very cool, ill have to think about this one!!!
What's to think about dude?
rock.gif
Tell the 'ol lady you're going to the store for a loaf of bread. That's usually the old cliche of how most marriages ends in divorce...
laugh.gif

(bacharles @ Feb. 21 2007,22:52)
(GIXERHP @ Feb. 22 2007,00:49) Very cool, ill have to think about this one!!!
What's to think about dude?
rock.gif
Tell the 'ol lady you're going to the store for a loaf of bread. That's usually the old cliche of how most marriages ends in divorce...
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Went ahead and informed the wife we may be taking a cruise next year... went like this: (*=me / - = wife).
*hey babe, whatcha say we take a cruise next year, say Feb, Mar or so?

- dont you get motion sick?

* yeah, but I can take dramamine. And neither of us have ever been on a cruise!

- Are we taking Lil Man and Nana (my son and our daughter)?

* No, we wont have Charlie yet, and Nana can stay with one of her Gramma's. I mean, its only going to be about $3k.

- $3k, oh well hell sign me up for two or three.. (sarcasm kicked in).

* Well, $3k includes all expenses from port call to return...to include the Green Lanterns spot on the boat (big smiles with puppy dog eyes). And its the first time, actually would be the 3rd, that Bermuda has allowed +250cc bikes on island (like she really gives a flying kawasaki).

- whatever. If we're going let me know so I can get ready!

Yes. I told her I contacted ETA asking for a .Org group exclusive since I wouldn't want to go with strangers, I'd rather go with family
smile.gif
Here's hoping and praying.

Charlie

Back