GUYS pics from bikini bike wash

only thing looks good is the last picture with chick in white bathing suit..... only one with meat on her bones..:thumbsup:

And she rides her own bike too!:thumbsup:

IMG_1013 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

image[2].jpg

image[1].jpg

I was refering to the stunts........

The other two on there "Team" kept dropping there bikes and stuff and he was really the only one that was doing something other then ride a wheelie in a circle

Actually the other two are not on his "Team". They ride for Cincy Stunt. The guy that was in the shorts rides for the Steel Horse Stunters. Thanks for coming out to the charity bike wash at EPC!

Actually the other two are not on his "Team". They ride for Cincy Stunt. The guy that was in the shorts rides for the Steel Horse Stunters. Thanks for coming out to the charity bike wash at EPC!

Its was a good time thanks for putting on a show.......I saw the steel horse stunts on the side of his bike so I checked out the website not sure what his name was didn't get a chance to meet him but I thought his stunts were pretty sick.....post up next time you have a show and I will come out
Posted via Mobile Device

Guys,
We put a few pictures up here, Index of /models/CarWash. There is also video,
- Charity Bikini Bike & Car Wash - April 25th, 2009[/url] (HD downloadable version, http://jayracing.com/media/videos/BikiniCar&BikeWash4-25-09.mpg).

We are looking forward to the next two events June 27th and August 29th. These should be bigger and even better including bike and car dyno pulls.

Jay

Cool can't wait I will be there for sure. Are the next two events going to be at epc again let me know I will bring more people this time
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Back