GUYS pics from bikini bike wash

was the dude doin the stoppies REALLY wearing shorts with a helmet?

how retarded.

The bikini chicks were nice too, btw.:laugh:

That was my thoughts exactly I couldn't believe it.....one was wearing a sleeveless shirt and they really weren't that impressive the guy with the shorts was by far the best one
Posted via Mobile Device

When can we get one of those down here in so. cal? Sounds like a good excuse to get everyone on here together.

Did I miss the memo about new fashion that says your supposed to wear underwear under a bathing suit? Oh and You guys need to get out more.....:laugh: All of you.....

THANK YOU! I'm glad somebody noticed! :poke:

I really really think they were strippers bc I went to school with one and got a couple dancer from her back in the day...........they were removing there bottoms at certain points and what have you

That was my thoughts exactly I couldn't believe it.....one was wearing a sleeveless shirt and they really weren't that impressive the guy with the shorts was by far the best one
Posted via Mobile Device

You so did not say that did you?

the guy with the shorts was by far the best one

I was refering to the stunts........

The other two on there "Team" kept dropping there bikes and stuff and he was really the only one that was doing something other then ride a wheelie in a circle

This one? Hahaha!

ass.jpg

Sorry Mike, but there is no way in hell I would ever let some chick wash my bike.:banghead:

Poppy, dude...... that is wrong dude.... just wrong. My stomach is upset now. Bad thing about it... I looked at it twice.:rofl:

Back