Gumball3000 Just Like The Cannonball Run

not that wealthy but my best friend and i are planning to race in it next year.

he has all the details about the whole race.

i just heared that Motorcycles can enter this race!!!! we should get a group together and do the rally.

nope... but i was there at the start off this year in San Francisco. it was pretty cool

I saw the show Friday afternoon. It had some funny parts about it.
jump9.gif
But if I am not mistaken didn't they pass a law that prohibits any type of racing?(I know racing itself is illegal) (don't quote me on this) But didn't they law makers racing from a misdomeaner to a 3rd degree felony and allow Law Enforcement to impound your ride(weather a car, truck or motorcycle)
pissed.gif

I saw the show Friday afternoon. It had some funny parts about it.
jump9.gif
 But if I am not mistaken didn't they pass a law that prohibits any type of racing?(I know racing itself is illegal) (don't quote me on this) But didn't they law makers racing from a misdomeaner to a 3rd degree felony and allow Law Enforcement to impound your ride(weather a car, truck or motorcycle)
pissed.gif
and your point is..... they also passed a law that prohibits people from going over the speed limit. does that stop us?
tounge.gif

Saw that on DSS that was cool. I think there was some felonies handed out in the running there also. If I had the money you bet your a$$ I would do it.

for kicks you guys should do a search ont he gumball 3000 on kazaa and get a look at all those sick video clips
cool.gif

Back