american cannonball run for motorcycls

Big Daddy Chris

Registered
anyone read the article in CYCLE WORLD about the cannonball run in europe? it's great! and it talks about one here in the US from LA to VEGAS in 7 days in May. reaD IT . Any takers? it's only $3950 to enter.
super.gif

We need to get a pool together to see how many more times this will be posted before the event starts!

It's good info, don't get me wrong....but the number of people that post (re-post) is astonishing. Almost as if they only come around to post things and never read through the forums to see if anyone has covered it.

Too bad we don't have a "search" function on this board!
all_coholic.gif

As for the event...I would be more than happy to do it! Just need to find me some sponsors to take care of the entrance fees!
I have wanted to do one of these since I was 12.

beerchug.gif

Kind of helps too when things are posted in the correct forum, but hey, thats why we are family...no matter what we'll always be here for eachother
smile.gif

As for the CBR, I'd love to do it as well, but funding caught me this time around. Next time I have to plan ahead more, then of course my luck is, it will be back in Europe again.

march cycle world magazine has a nice article about the euro run last year, written by dale lomas who rode a zx 14 and of course hes pro kawasaki .
he tells of the wrecks, partying, and the law.

(Big Daddy Chris @ Feb. 02 2007,14:01) anyone read the article in CYCLE WORLD about the cannonball run in europe? it's great! and it talks about one here in the US from LA to VEGAS in 7 days in May. reaD IT . Any takers? it's only $3950 to enter.
super.gif
7 days from LA to Vegas. Are they walking. Must not be a straight shot
rock.gif

(dadofthree @ Feb. 02 2007,14:53)
(Big Daddy Chris @ Feb. 02 2007,14:01) anyone read the article in CYCLE WORLD about the cannonball run in europe? it's great! and it talks about one here in the US from LA to VEGAS in 7 days in May. reaD IT . Any takers? it's only $3950 to enter.  
super.gif
rock.gif
EUROPE was somthing like 3500+ miles. i'm guessin "the long way" West to East to West.

(dadofthree @ Feb. 02 2007,17:53)
super.gif
rock.gif
i was thinking the same thing.

Hell if someone sponsors me I'll do it. 500 miles a day doesn't scare me. Let's see oil change, tyres, EHCR under my tent, yeah, ICOULDDOIT
all_coholic.gif

Total cost, figure about $6,000  
wow.gif
, depending on where your coming from to get there in the first place and then return home. A LD Rally that's within 500 miles of me, with a $175 entry fee, will cost me around $600 with hotel room, gas during the event and to and from. Not including I only get about 2 of these per rear tire with the rest of my riding. Can get spensive real quick  
beerchug.gif
. But if you gotta, you gotta  
super.gif

Back