Guitar pics

Seagull.....still learning how to play, good Canadian built guitar...mine has electronics though

S Series - S6
Winner of several awards, the S6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the Seagull philosophy. The S6 offers entry level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand finished neck, solid Cedar top and genuine lacquer finish.
I have a 6 and a 12, great guitars.

i remember when they were sellin' those star wars theme jacksons .. I sorta wanted one of the storm trooper ones.. but decided it wasn't worth the extra scratch over a normal jackson.

Is that a Charvell charvette I see up there?

I learned on one of those.
Charvelle?  Yes.  Charvette? No.  The White one is a Model 3 and the Grey one is a Warmoth copy.

And weren't the Star Wars guitars were from Fernandes, not Jackson?

Here's an EVH I built:
I believe you are right upon instant replay.

Hmm...I see. I figured it would be something like that. None of my bro's Paul's are two piece...he was lucky enough to have 'em all solid cap.
Wow!  I don't think I ever saw a Les Paul with a one-piece curly maple top!  I'd LOVE to see pics!
Lemme see if I can shoot ovre to his place and take come pics.
wink.gif

Here's one of mine. I still have a few more but don't have any suitable pics of them.

Gibby Les Paul Standard (Part of a small custom order of trans-black 50's neck).

zoo-and-lespaulpics035.jpg

Hmm...I see. I figured it would be something like that. None of my bro's Paul's are two piece...he was lucky enough to have 'em all solid cap.
Wow!  I don't think I ever saw a Les Paul with a one-piece curly maple top!  I'd LOVE to see pics!
Lemme see if I can shoot ovre to his place and take come pics.
wink.gif
Scooter....met up with my bro last night. Apparently, he sold his LP Classic (it wasn't a standard like I previously thought) and is only in posession of his LP Custom.

And apparently, I was mistaken about the solid cap. He told me the covers are both book-matched, two-piece Quad-A maple.

I was fooled. The Classic was gold, so the paint covered the book-match. And it seems I also did not remember his Custom as well as I thought I had.

Sorry. Now if you'll excuse me, I must make some stew out of my shoe.

Stephen Cripe. This one was originally made for Jerry Garcia and was not used. Im the lucky owner.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137031093 -->

guitar_cripe_04_w.jpg

Ok here we go the inventory. 1 Gibson Studio, 1 Takimine 12string Acoustic, hehe little pignose acoustic, 1 Ovation electric Acoustic, 1 Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton signature series "Blackie", and the mother of all guitars IMO
smile.gif
the EDS1275 Gibson double neck, my baby!

Here's a Neal Moser Tele that will arrive shortly after the NAMM Show next week!

Link no longer works

Here's my Moser BVi-T

And my Partscaster. Its made from 100% pure American aftermarket parts and hours of elbow grease!! It plays INCREDIBLEY well!!!

Back