Guitar pics

Just tell me to stop if I'm going too far...

Alpine_all.jpg

Two-piece cap? Why'd they do that?
It's called "bookmatched".  They take a piece of curly maple and saw it down the middle and open it like a book.  The do this presumably because it's nearly impossible to find a piece of good wood big enough to top a guitar.
Hmm...I see. I figured it would be something like that. None of my bro's Paul's are two piece...he was lucky enough to have 'em all solid cap.

I'll end with an old favorite.
(Hope y'all don't mind me endulging myself on this thread. As you can tell, I'm a guitar lover/collector.)

Ham1.jpeg

Dinky reverse 7 string
1783002guitars005.JPG

jackson rhoads PS
1783004guitars007.JPG
\

Not pictured
53 tele
72 maple strat
oh! and ego we have the same "beater" red washburn- Plays purty darn good fo the price

also have an old Fender pro reverb tube amp a yammi acoustic a washburn 12 a fender musicmaster bass W/ old fender bassman head
all the non pictured stuff save the washburn beater are stored back home
sad.gif

Seagull.....still learning how to play, good Canadian built guitar...mine has electronics though

S Series - S6
Winner of several awards, the S6 is perhaps the instrument that best represents the Seagull philosophy. The S6 offers entry level players the opportunity to experience the great feel and superb sound provided by a hand finished neck, solid Cedar top and genuine lacquer finish.

<!--EDIT|TulBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136526477 -->

Seagull.jpg

We can never have too much guitar talk. Keep'em coming.
biggrin.gif

A couple of Axe's I play all the time!
Hey Stage, I LOVE those old Lee Jackson designed Ampegs!  I used to have a VL501 head and a VL503 combo.  Total 80's monsters!  
egitarre77.gif
scooter, Lee Jackson is a good friend of mine. He played in a band with my best friend . The name of the band was Primal Order. Ever hear Lee play? Ever hear a Lee Jackson amp.He produced them for a short time after he left ampeg. We have a few of them here, and they sound sweet. Your collection of guitars is impressive. I'll show them to my wife so she will see the need for my collection to grow. Will post some pics of mine when I can.

egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

scooter, Lee Jackson is a good friend of mine. He played in a band with my best friend . The name of the band was Primal Order. Ever hear Lee play? Ever hear a Lee Jackson amp.He produced them for a short time after he left ampeg. We have a few of them here, and they sound sweet. Your collection of guitars is impressive. I'll show them to my wife so she will see the need for my collection to grow. Will post some pics of mine when I can.

egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif
Lee's a friend of yours? How cool is that! No, I never heard him play, but I have heard his amps. Can you hook me up with one of his new amps - when they come out?

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

Back