Group Buys

Baxley sport chocks.....speedohealers for 06's....240 tire kits...Just a few I have in mind...
cool.gif

Bogus, you think your a funny man hu?
rock.gif
I take creepy pics......I think.

Im will do what I can for everything you all are asking for but like it was mentioned before, cycle brakes is have one hell of sale till aug. 1st and I dont want to step on toes with other sponsors.

For GPS..... I can get great prices on the Zumo`s right now if you all would like one.

For everything else, just let me know what you all would like first and we can go from there.

Josh

Ryders Connection

I'm looking for Shift Light, maybe GI PRO, general maintenance accessories, Magnetic tank protector, Free GAS
laugh.gif
, chrome accessories....

Thanks Josh
clap.gif
thumb_up.gif

Brake pads and lines would be cool. And the Geza bike cover would be great too! I might just have to call you for these anyway!
laugh.gif

Yo' Jest.....okay I gave the group SS line sponsor the biz'....so what can the Spud do for you now....what'cha' offerin' Brah
rock.gif
?........

Bogus, you think your a funny man hu?
rock.gif
I take creepy pics......I think.

Im will do what I can for everything you all are asking for but like it was mentioned before, cycle brakes is have one hell of sale till aug. 1st and I dont want to step on toes with other sponsors.

For GPS..... I can get great prices on the Zumo`s right now if you all would like one.

For everything else, just let me know what you all would like first and we can go from there.

Josh

Ryders Connection
Me funny? hey i dont have satans eyes....
rofl.gif
but what ever you say man, just dont give me the "eye"
laugh.gif

well I got one of everything already mentioned EXCEPT the Zumo.. The Geeza bike cover is nice and think many could benefit from that one, I love mine..

and then there is always the good old "Tire buy" but that is a tough market..

tires are really hard for me to do anything with. There are alot of online dealers that sell there tires for less than what I PAY for them.

Im working on a few things so give me a few days to work out some details and I well get back with you all.

Josh

Ryders Connection

I would throw down right now for a good price on a Throttlemeister, I just did a 600 mile trip in 12 hrs.....

I think I could make something happen on a throttlemeiser

Lets see what I can do.

Josh

Lets just bump this to the top. Now that the weekend is over you might be able to see what you can do about a throttlemeister?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

I'd be interested in a throttlemeister as well

That zumo comment has me interested, can you PM me the price you can offer? I might have to reward myself for no particular reason.

Back