Input!

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
I have got the itch to do another group buy or something like it. Im even willing to just give a decent discount on one product that everyone needs.

Something like brake pads, tires are hard for me to do. But Im will to try anything.

Just let me know what everyone wants. I would like to do something really killer on either helmets or something like that.

Just let me know guys. I need to start moving some stuff and Im just not sure what people are lookin for.

Let me know.

Josh

Ryders Connection

(P.S. I have some new blue tooth units that are coming in that are pretty pimp if your lookin for something like that and Im pretty sure I can do some killer prices on therm right now. )

winter is around the corner... how about battery tenders? just a thought off the top of my head...

chains r on my list
thumb_up.gif

I'm possibly looking at another Condor from ya for a xmas gift.
beerchug.gif

battery tender is good.

Been wanting some Pazzo shorties...

chains is a good one... i've been thinking about buying a new one myself with all the snappings going on. I still have the stock one on with over 9000 miles... not feeling very secure anymore...

Chain, what is the consensus on that anyway? Chain and sprockets at the same time or can you just get by with chain only as long as the sprockets check out?

I have a ton of upper protection gear,I need some lower gear- ie., Pants boots , just for thought!

chains are pretty easy for me to get a good price on but its the shipping that will hurt a little.

Parts are pretty easy also depending on what people want. (I like Icon the best, but others will not)

Sprockets I can work with also.

and the battery tender I think I can work something pretty good.

Josh

Hey Josh I think a good winterization package would be cool for those that don't ride in the winter months me if it is above freezing and not raining I am riding
laugh.gif

I have been wanting a battery tender though. Also how about a GB on those optima batteries that might be a good idea as well.
ukliam3.gif

No, the Optima batteries tax the charging system.....not recommended......

How about CORBIN BEETLE BAGS W/ A SMUGGLER
rock.gif
??..........
super.gif

Anything ever happen with this? I just don't want to miss out on a cheap battery tender if that is one of the items on this group buy list.
wowold.gif

The low,low ($$$)on a good qaulity chock stand and I mean the lo lo.
cool.gif

Back