Great White Down... Son & Girlfriend Walked Away

Sitting here at stealership as we received call that she was done. Bike was outside and my son walks around it. Fairing not installed correctly of broken hooks or both on new fairing. Bolt not tight and two missing push pins. Brockes mirror block off plates are faded terribly and Yoshi R77’s are no longer bright shinny black. R77’s are not an issue now, they had ordered new ones but sent back for what ever reason. Akro 4 into 1’s will be ordered tonight. So, my son will remove everything tonight to check what he can’t see. Typical BS as I would suspect. It’s inside again right now for the goon that put it together to fix these issues or break something. My anxiety is through the roof. View attachment 1603551
View attachment 1603552

View attachment 1603553
Glad it got kind of fixed...hopefully the second time is the charm and the shop gets it right this time.

Sitting here at stealership as we received call that she was done. Bike was outside and my son walks around it. Fairing not installed correctly of broken hooks or both on new fairing. Bolt not tight and two missing push pins. Brockes mirror block off plates are faded terribly and Yoshi R77’s are no longer bright shinny black. R77’s are not an issue now, they had ordered new ones but sent back for what ever reason. Akro 4 into 1’s will be ordered tonight. So, my son will remove everything tonight to check what he can’t see. Typical BS as I would suspect. It’s inside again right now for the goon that put it together to fix these issues or break something. My anxiety is through the roof. View attachment 1603551
View attachment 1603552

View attachment 1603553
That side panel is tricky to snap on to the side fairing, so hopefully they just got scared and left it like that, instead of pushing it to make it snap together, because they were worried about breaking it.

Ok, multiple push pins out and mixed and matched most everywhere. No brake lights or tail lights and he just fixed that. It will be alright as we road all over town and he said she still feels the same. All in all it will be OK.

Ok, multiple push pins out and mixed and matched most everywhere. No brake lights or tail lights and he just fixed that. It will be alright as we road all over town and he said she still feels the same. All in all it will be OK.
That at least is good news....great to see another bird resurrected...

Back