Great week for me!!!

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
For those that remember I was hit by an SUV last November. Just got the email form my painter that he is planning on finishing the paint work this week.
biggrin.gif
To complete the week my new bike lift showed up yesterday and I am putting it togther. Pics will be posted up here in a week or two just as soon as I get the beautiful girls clothes back on.
tounge.gif

Gabe, That is awesome! Just in time for you to make it down to the bash!?! Hope all is going well for you!

That is good week! Next week will be even better for you though!
super.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 14 2007,19:18) Gabe, That is awesome!  Just in time for you to make it down to the bash!?!  Hope all is going well for you!
No bash this spring. Gonna have to look to the fall bash for me making the trip. Still unemployed and homeless with a brand new truck. I aint trying to tell mamma I want some money to go ride my motorcycle 12 hours away.

Sweet bro That's awesome. It's about time that lift came in though, didn't you order it like a month and a half ago.

(GhostRiderTL @ Mar. 15 2007,05:54) Sweet bro That's awesome. It's about time that lift came in though, didn't you order it like a month and a half ago.
I ordered it at the begining of febuary. It was ready to ship in a week, but my dad was trying to get the contract for his trucking company. But they dragged there feet to long and we said poop on it and had the lift company send it. Took three days.

Back