6 weeks since Accident ..got Busa Back.

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
It's been 6 weeks since my get off and I have healed up and got my Busa back yesterday. I was like a first time rider when I picked her up nervous as hell but that soon passed as I rolled away from the dealer where she was repaired. The only change to her are the 2 Brothers pipes I asked to be put on instead of the yoshi's that were damaged,she sounds sweet.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

This was her after the off.

Ride safe Buddy, it's been about 4 since my Bro wrecked, and he's almost ready to go back to work, but he's looking for another one now too

Looks good :thumbsup: And I would say that is either a sissy bar for a big ol'e girl or you use that busa as a back-up for when the pick-up truck is out of commission:laugh:

good to hear that you and the bike are both back up and rolling! :beerchug:

She looks good as new, glad your back out riding. And yes those 2brothers pipes sound amazing!!

Looking good Gary, Glad to here you have got her back and are riding:thumbsup:

I have the same 08, hit a deer last year and cost me around $2000 out of my own pocket for parts to put her back together.
You can save a lot of money by not taking your bike to a dealer.

Owning a sportbike is a very expensive sport, i think if i ever get into another accident, i will not fix, just too damn expensive.

I have the same 08, hit a deer last year and cost me around $2000 out of my own pocket for parts to put her back together.
You can save a lot of money by not taking your bike to a dealer.

Owning a sportbike is a very expensive sport, i think if i ever get into another accident, i will not fix, just too damn expensive.

I'm fully covered and told the insurance I wanted my dealer to do the job all it cost me after we change the pipes from Yoshi to 2 Brothers and they replaced my rear brake pads was $90.00. Total cost of damage was $7.000 my insured price for bike $14.200. Cost me $500.00 for 12 months cover:thumbsup:

She's lookin' good bro!! I'm kinda partial to those pipes too! I've had my two brothers M2 slip-ons for a few weeks now and loving the sound and especially the weight loss! :thumbsup:

She looks good as new :cheerleader:

Congrats! Are you fully healed up?

Thanks Russ', yeh feel pretty good I will know for sure on Monday when I return to work climbing in and out of my van will be the big test I'm and overnight freight delivery driver like your UPS.over there.

Back