Grab bar plates

jbusa80

Registered
I just got a hump for my busa but will need to put the backseat on from time to time. I don't want to mod the hump because I don't like the grab bar on there even when the seat is on it. Does anyone know of somewhere to get some plates that could bolt down where the grab bar does? Because the seat jiggles around when you don't have the grab bar attached.

My opinion is it looks better with grab bar and for sure came in handy when I fudged up and forgot to put kickstand down.. something to "grab" onto vs letting the bike fall.. now i know better.. i triple check when takin off the stand.. just knotched the hump to accommodate the bar and get compliments on it.. as well did the storage mod to the hump.. good luck either way you go... :beerchug:
pa.. did the Buell foot peg mod and what a difference.. Flashed the ECU and runs like on steroids.. oh and those imposter CRG levers from hong kong.. work and look the same. $40 for them vs $180.. :thumbsup:

Buell foot peg lower the pegs about 2" for more comfortble riding, flashing the ecu is like setting up your current ecu like a power commander maps.

Just searched other threads about flashing the ecu and that's above my level right now.
While I was at work I think I found metal the right thickness to make some plates. Got myself some government work for tomorrow.

I think we are missing the point here. The seat shouldn't move at all just because the grab bar isn't on. Check your seat latch and hardware under the seat.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back