Gotta sell, can ship anywhere in the US

I’d love to make an offer on this but after exploring the issues that come with registering an out of state bike here in lovely CA I have to pass.
Pashnit on this forum put it this way - don’t even try to register a bike in CA less than 2 years old with less than 7500 miles.
If you know of a way around this I’m all ears.
This bike has every mod I want, and appears to be well cared for.
Dang it!! Good luck

I liked the ad. It gave me a good sense of the bike and the mods, plus I was able to pick up a little bit about the seller from how he presented his bike. Got to hear it run too.
Buying private is always a crap shoot, especially with an out of state purchase like this.
Of course I’d call the guy and we’d have a long talk or two about the bike before I actually sent any money but the ad was a good start.

fly over there and ride it back the long way, hehe then you'll be at 7500 miles and all you have to do is bring it to DMV and they check vin, make sure the engine serial matches for some reason. They didn't seem concerned about mods on the two bikes I brought from another state just what I mentioned, unless something changed.

I liked the ad. It gave me a good sense of the bike and the mods, plus I was able to pick up a little bit about the seller from how he presented his bike. Got to hear it run too.
Buying private is always a crap shoot, especially with an out of state purchase like this.
Of course I’d call the guy and we’d have a long talk or two about the bike before I actually sent any money but the ad was a good start.
I was referring to ADD and Wuzzas Attn deficit disorder not allowing him to watch an 11 min video. :)

I was referring to ADD and Wuzzas Attn deficit disorder not allowing him to watch an 11 min video. :)
I know. I caught the humor for sure.

I really wish I could buy this bike but the CA DMV won’t pass it through. Thanks Gov Newsom.
I have enough equity in my home to where I could sell it and pay cash for a place in a state with cheaper housing but my wife runs a business here and doesn’t want to leave.
So I’m stuck in this stupid state.

Back