Few gen 3 parts for sell

rohx

Registered
Brocks super stock cams #27 about 90 miles on them total $700 shipped
Front headlight and turn signals 600$ shipped
Full Yoshi AT2 exhaust $1200 shipped about 90 miles on them no dents scrapes anything looks factory new.
OEM dash 900$ shipped reads 696 miles currently not sure if its ecu side or the dash side.
Moore mafia flashed ecu 300$ shipped was setup for Texas.

Decided to go turbo and standalone so all of this is for sale, not on sale. Will add pictures shortly.
Will consider a gen2/gen3 dme swingarm 2-6 inch as equal trade on the dash, exhaust or cams. Payments by paypal, cashapp or zelle or if you live in AZ you can pick up with cash.

This will also be posted on my ebay page r0ri_0 on eBay

Last edited:
IMG_0931.jpeg

IMG_0856.jpeg

1000000678.jpeg

Brocks super stock cams #27 about 90 miles on them total $700 shipped
Front headlight and turn signals 600$ shipped
Full Yoshi AT2 exhaust $1200 shipped about 90 miles on them no dents scrapes anything looks factory new.
OEM dash 900$ shipped reads 696 miles currently not sure if its ecu side or the dash side.
Moore mafia flashed ecu 300$ shipped was setup for Texas.

Decided to go turbo and standalone so all of this is for sale, not on sale. Will add pictures shortly.
Will consider a gen2/gen3 dme swingarm 2-6 inch as equal trade on the dash, exhaust or cams. Payments by paypal, cashapp or zelle or if you live in AZ you can pick up with cash.

This will also be posted on my ebay page r0ri_0 on eBay
Could you please share the exact model name of the super tall windscreen? It reminds me to one character from a cartoon...
johnny bravo GIF

It is Supertall!

Cams sold
Btmoto stacks $200 tab broke off on right side doesn't affect the seating of it.

Back